netduma lags alot

I hope those settings work when you do get to try them, since we're in somewhat of a similar area.  Just please keep in mind that the game itself is finicky.  Somedays i have great days, sometimes terrible and i know it's just the game.  Usually on bad days i can see that few in the geo are from our area, so the rest are connecting from further out.  The most you can do in the case is try another lobby.   Black Ops3 is probably where you'll start noticing much more of a difference when people come back and start playing more often.  Big player pool should really help us out, especially with the aid of the geo. 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should definitely be finding rooms with that.  Do you have bleeding edge and enable auto cloud both checked under settings and miscellaneous? map list, gamer server and map all at 1?      I hope your one on one with Fraser gets it straightened out tomorrow!

That is from the first of the year till now. My thoughts are nothing will help wit the cod lag.

Its just inescapable. I get one in 10 games lag free. I just think there lag comp punishes us with good conections.

COD AW is a waste of time, owning the Netduma since December 2014 I've seen how well this router works and improves games, especially Call of Duty (even COD AW in the early days).

Play BO2/BO1, MW3/MW2/COD4/Ghosts or even World at War, every single one of those titles was developed by more compentent and capable developers who had some understanding of netcode.

If the Duma is set up correctly all you'll find is people hating you, calling you a hacker, a cheater, claims they'll report you and more. I get off (not literally) from rage messages and people asking me to "neck" myself. :D

I'm no beast player, it's the Duma baby.

CIG1xlvUMAQnItG.jpg

Before the Netduma, I was happy with 3k/d round games. I'll never go back to my Netgear R7000 for gaming.

I'm with A7 and Z, to be honest.

Been an owner since Dec 2014 and I have seen a great improvement in every game, including the limited time I spent on AW.

Perhaps the Duma Community has set the expectation bar too high and that is being misread by new/lurking visitors?  

I read some of these threads, see people with impressive pings, and they post a limited amount of information and then say "it doesn't work".  And then four posts in, after asking a litany of questions, you find out they are playing AW.

When did AW become the measuring stick?  Because it's the current game?

Let's just take a real world look at this here as if you were running a business.

You have (1) Sample Population in your test series, you are playing Advanced Warfare.  A game that is at the end of it's life cycle and doesn't have a way of telling you how many other people are playing it.  Already this lone sample is corrupt, but let's move forward.

You have purchased the R1, you played one game, and now you are ready to throw in the towel?  

Even if you played 100 hours of AW, it is still ONE SAMPLE.  

And that is the end of your testing?!  You are ready to declare it doesn't work after one sample.  :huh:

You need to try the R1 with multiple games to see if that one, LONE SAMPLE of AW was the norm, or whether it was just a fluke of bad bundled together.

Anything other than adding more samples to your testing data is severely limiting the data you can collect, and thus make an INFORMED decision upon the unit.  If you were testing something for me, and you found one way it didn't work, I would ask you what else you tested it against.  If you said "nothing", I would be wondering if we were hiring based on the ability to fog a mirror.

Or maybe it's just me....

Greatest thing ive ever purchased but as of now being a cod player im just not getting it's full potential,with AW being dead on xbone and ghosts too I'm not using it to its fullest,ive had my geo filter turned off for over a month now as It takes forever to find a game.I know what this little box of delights can do as I purchased back in December when AW was fresh and man those were the days they really were

Just can't wait for black ops 3 release as I just know its gonna be happy days,fresh game high player count and hopefully the option within game to find local hosts and then the geo filter on top of that it's gonna be awesome please Vahn don't let me down

In Von we trust.  I hope.

@ Dillinger, the reason I bought this was because Duma has a video showing AW. Did I try Ghost, yes after waiting forever to get in a lobby. This duma I am sure does work but for me currently with the two whole games I own, I don't have time to buy 10 more games and see if it works as everyone seems to be getting mad at me for saying it dosen't work. Perhaps yes when BO3 drops It will work with that for me. I think with my connection on the xbone I am being lag comped to death. I don't know that the netduma can help with that if I'm getting matched with players attached to their neighbors wifi. Will I continue to tweak this thing and try and make it work for me? Yes, yes I will. I'm a freaking nerd! Ill dick with something till my hands fall off. Today I tried expanding geo filter to all of north america(so I could get a game) and I restricted my download and upload to 11% and it worked fucking awesome. But that was 2 matches so I'm not going to say it totally works, yet. I may have to hook the tp-link back up and go with the simjc set-up for my issues. So Palease stop getting salty about me saying it dosen't work for me. That isn't going to help and I mean no ill of duma or it people, just saying for me.

BO3 was a breath of fresh air! I still play AW and most recently on the PS4 it was, WAS playing better on the PS4 but recently the illusion began to fade.

So here is to a dose of patience and self control and not let that game AW dictate what the Duma really is a great help and that AW isn't the best example of what a game should be.

@ Dillinger, the reason I bought this was because Duma has a video showing AW. Did I try Ghost, yes after waiting forever to get in a lobby. This duma I am sure does work but for me currently with the two whole games I own, I don't have time to buy 10 more games and see if it works as everyone seems to be getting mad at me for saying it dosen't work. Perhaps yes when BO3 drops It will work with that for me. I think with my connection on the xbone I am being lag comped to death. I don't know that the netduma can help with that if I'm getting matched with players attached to their neighbors wifi. Will I continue to tweak this thing and try and make it work for me? Yes, yes I will. I'm a freaking nerd! Ill dick with something till my hands fall off. Today I tried expanding geo filter to all of north america(so I could get a game) and I restricted my download and upload to 11% and it worked fucking awesome. But that was 2 matches so I'm not going to say it totally works, yet. I may have to hook the tp-link back up and go with the simjc set-up for my issues. So Palease stop getting salty about me saying it dosen't work for me. That isn't going to help and I mean no ill of duma or it people, just saying for me.

Nobodys angry :) this is a calm and relaxed place.

Archived