So how old is everyone else on here?

Newnsy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started with Atari. The first time I played an online fps was Rogue Spear on pc which was an awesome game. When they came out with Black Thorn I quit gaming altogether as I didn't want to upgrade my computer every year.

One day I went to visit someone and they were playing mw2 on the 360. The rest is history

Its nice to see i am not the oldest gamer for a change :) goes totally against the wife telling me to grow up all the time hahaha

The older i get the more money i have to buy things for the man cave :) 

• Administrators

29 very nearly 30. So many games when I was young it was all pc specfically dos games. Wolf 3d, doom, monkey island, basically all Id and lucas arts games. Just thinking of the logo entry screen takes me back

Its nice to see i am not the oldest gamer for a change :) goes totally against the wife telling me to grow up all the time hahaha

The older i get the more money i have to buy things for the man cave :)

They are a great escape from reality no matter what age you are, oh and very addictive :)

Grew up with Xain'd Sleena and Bubble Bobble. Suddenly In 2009 a friend showed me Killzone 2. It was a shock.

Tip to younger gamers: Appreciate what you can enjoy.

I loved Bubble Bobble :), what about alterd beast and shinobi .

31. Started on the nes, then snes, megadrive, n64 ( golden eye: no ones allowed to be odd job or use the hide in toilet glitch in facility haha) then ps1 ps2, rest is history! Still play snes now, legend of zelda link to the past is such a fucking game! Chrono trigger too but I emulate that no way am I paying £300 for a dusty unboxed cart haha

post-2472-0-44935900-1441545935_thumb.jpg

Now this game was solid haha! Got loads more boxed nes games laying around, always loved the artwork on the boxes more than the actual games as a kid haha? Strange

29 very nearly 30. So many games when I was young it was all pc specfically dos games. Wolf 3d, doom, monkey island, basically all Id and lucas arts games. Just thinking of the logo entry screen takes me back

kings quest was my first graphic game...

Archived