No Internet access

Ok so I'm online, is there anything advanced I can do to make my diagnostics better? I returned a Good, Good, exceptional NO LOSS.. But obviously I'd like to achieve exceptional across the board any way I can do this?

Nothing you can can do about ping's personaly.

I know friends who always have bad pings with virgin (London) much worse than yours I am guessing.

My pings are 15ms which I think for Cumbria are exceptional but Iain has set it so anything under over 15ms is set to good before the next cap.

You could document your pings with ping plotter and the duma diagnositic's and send them to virgin if you think they are not good enough and see if they respond.

hello there so i am Virgin Media user form London. SO i got that sorted but for the future reference you have to rebut you virgin media router when you set it to do modem mode.

Now if you want to make your pings better its a nightmare dealing with virgin media. I took me 2 months and still ater all of those changes they improved its just slightly so i just gave up and when my contract is Finnish will move to BT.

If you wannt to start a battle with them just let me know i can tell you step by step what i did.

Hey cheers for that mate, and I know what battling with virgin is like haha... Just one more question for anybody. When I use my laptop to look at the geo, it gives me no feedback at all, no server info, no ping or trace nothing.. But it works on my smartphone! Do you know what that could be?

Archived