Getting constant hit markers and instant deaths in BO3 BETA

has anyone ellse been experiancing the worst time on the bo3 beta ? i mean i can be shooting someone who has his back turned on me next min he turns shots and i die. also im getting instant deaths its like as soon as they see me im dead. i can tell im clealry suffering due to my internet connection with great ping etc. the worst time i have is when i party up with my friends seems like i get the short end of the stick wearea the less skilled player than me in my party gets beast games lol its so stupid . has anyone been experiancing this and found a solution?

I found my hit detection was pretty good actually. The only thing I suffered from was high ping due to connection to dedicated servers very far from me which would by-pass my geofilter. But none of the major issues you describe here.

As far as I understand it the NETDUMA team hasn't actually inlcuded the beta in the R1 settings so this is expected.

• Administrators

Hi yeah there is no point trying to support a beta as it inherently has bugs in it. 

However you shouldn't be connecting to servers outside your filter *unless* you have strict mode off. 

ive had bad games where its all hit Markers, then with the same lobby ive gone on a rampage! its got bugs but that's why its a beta i suppose. the Good games ive had leave me looking forward to the release date! which is a big step as i thought id hate the game, coming from someone who thinks AW is the worst COD of all time. 

• Administrators

ive had bad games where its all hit Markers, then with the same lobby ive gone on a rampage! its got bugs but that's why its a beta i suppose. the Good games ive had leave me looking forward to the release date! which is a big step as i thought id hate the game, coming from someone who thinks AW is the worst COD of all time. 

yeah sorry I wasn't having a go at the game, I hear its awesome. I just meant that beta testing is exactly that testing. There is no point trying to make the router compatible until the game is in a stable state. I'm sure they will iron out all of these minor issues. Trying to make a game go live to millions (100 of thousands, I have no idea of the #) is a very hard task I imagine. 

The oldest 2 days were awesome on BO3 since they started got fixing stuff it's now unplayable for! I may as well switch the netduma off! Strict mode on! 30ms ping 300 mile radius. Still get 2/3 bars in my game ! Sometimes even a 1 red bar

The game is still a beta,there were issues but at least we got a good look at what we can expect in November.And like Iain said the duma can't support any beta as it's not a finished product.

Archived