BO3 is nothing but lag for me

FQs19

So this is what every single game of Black Ops 3 Beta is like for me. 
I don't understand how everyone else has smooth game play. 

FYI, I am not moving my character around to emphasize the lag, my character is actually stuttering. 

At the end of my clip I just switch to the Menu screen to show the ping stats. 
F#*ing ridiculous. 

Gaming is now a billion dollar industry and yet we still deal with this crap.

EDIT: updated link

It's not just you, this happened for a good 20-30 minutes last night along with my friends.  The game is continually moderate/strict and has issues connecting parties together.  *Crossing fingers* it stabilizes.  

Since this is a Beta, I'm not 100% sure if the "host" circles are accurate regarding dedi which is usually yellow. 

Re-starting the game may have helped but who knows.  That's when I started to get the "yellow dedi" circles again.

I understand the throttling issue but this is a server issue. I believe the beta is happening because Treyarch noticed issues with online play. And they needed a large demographic to test the game and online issues.

But that's not what betas are for. They are for bugs in the game, weapon balancing, exploits. Etc.

You shouldn't have online issues this far into a franchise.

It's absolutely absurd.

• 2 months later...

So this is what every single game of Black Ops 3 Beta is like for me. 

I don't understand how everyone else has smooth game play. 

FYI, I am not moving my character around to emphasize the lag, my character is actually stuttering. 

At the end of my clip I just switch to the Menu screen to show the ping stats. 

F#*ing ridiculous. 

Gaming is now a billion dollar industry and yet we still deal with this crap.

EDIT: updated link

Every Blops III match I play is laggy. I've done everything I can think of short of hiring a true blue network tech to come out. Are you running the NetDuma solo, or are you running two networks?

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 15D and 1U speed connection im doing better throttling instead of using the geofilter. I throttle it to 1mbps download and i dont touch the upload.it been great.

Throttling didn't help me. 

I needed to make the R1 my primary router and then adjust the sliders to get an A+ on bufferbloat.

Archived