Black ops 3 strict/moderate Nat.

So I always had open Nat on Advanced warfare and every other game. Duma is in DMZ and I have shut off ps4 ,router,Duma multiple times. When I get into black ops 3 I get either Strict or Moderate nat. Thanks for the help.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I always had open Nat on Advanced warfare and every other game. Duma is in DMZ and I have shut off ps4 ,router,Duma multiple times. When I get into black ops 3 I get either Strict or Moderate nat. Thanks for the help.

i have my comcast modem/router in bridge mode..not using DMZ i dont think. 

When some of the "pro gamers" were streaming yesterday they had the same problem. Including people without the Duma so I would say it is a game issue. Remember this is just a beta release.

When some of the "pro gamers" were streaming yesterday they had the same problem. Including people without the Duma so I would say it is a game issue. Remember this is just a beta release.

Just what bagsta69  said.   Only the backbone of the game to come.  Just try to have fun -- no stats are carried over.  I'm on the Xbox so I'm out of the game right now but that bow looks beast. 

You can try and unplug your modem and netduma. Wait a couple mimutes and then plug your modem back in. Then wait till it is completely booted then plug then netduma in. Now turn on the console that you want open nat with always first. Unplug any other consoles you are not using. This should fix nat issues. Although I have never had a nat issue even with two consoles on at the same time both had open nats.

Hi guys. Any ideas why these hosts are in red when they are within radius?

It doesn't find any games I've been waiting for 15 minutes and only 1 other player has joined.

Must be this beta game as it doesn't do this on any others!

Yeah same thing is happening with me,every game is always open but now I got a moderate nat on BO3 beta.I've tried every trick I know and it doesn't seem to make a difference.Since this is only with BO3 beta I'll assume it's something to do with the game and not the duma or my set up.

You can try and unplug your modem and netduma. Wait a couple mimutes and then plug your modem back in. Then wait till it is completely booted then plug then netduma in. Now turn on the console that you want open nat with always first. Unplug any other consoles you are not using. This should fix nat issues. Although I have never had a nat issue even with two consoles on at the same time both had open nats.

I have the Xbox one and the PS4 both on the Duma and like you I have never had issues before this.

Yeah I was moderate since it's launch and this morning I get on and I'm open,gotta be the game.But I would encourage everyone to take the advice given by N3MESIS and unplug your modem and your duma,then plug your modem back in wait until it reboots,then plug your duma back in.Everyone's milage may vary

Rebooted the router and now Nat type open. Does take a long time to find games though, anyone else found this?

I had the same experience. I rebooted and got open NAT on one PS4 but my wife is still Moderate. More than likely it's a game issue and not something with the Netduma.

They were also having major matchmaking issues on Wednesday evening. Everyone was having problems getting into matches, I spent hours trying. It was just fine yesterday.

Yeah when it was taking 20min to find a match I just disabled the geo filter..It's a Beta, and meant to help find problems within the game/gaming code.. and the dedicatd servers in North-East America need some work from what I'm seeing..ping floating around 90-110ms on them.. mid-west and south-east 20-30ms

Archived