still lags and latence [en français si possible]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma_Iain

Cheers please let us know what its like avoiding the UK. Although I don't think your ping is going to get much better than that, you're near the optimum limit. 

I'm also a rusher but sometimes it does'nt help to play defensive. It can be duma smooth but the hit detection/aim assist is off (hard to kill or die easy). I use Xim so that interferes the "in game aim assist". With controller the aim assist sort of locks on the target even when the target/enemy is in midair.

This is my opinions.

It must be CODs horrible matchmaking system = high ping opponents?

So the XIM helps in aim assist?

Well he has a xbox one. He just need's to save clips after a match is done, and upload them threw the system. Both PS4, and XBONE have the ability to save clips, and upload them.

indeed ;how can i upload it here,plz ?thx :)

uploaded 1 for the forum ;many hitmakers on it :ph34r:

Guest Netduma_Iain

heh its not really necessary tbh but if you want to just post the link to it. I think xbl/psn allow you to link to your profile or something. From a tech pov it doesn't really help us assist at all because we can't correlate with ping graph, etc. 

indeed ;how can i upload it here,plz ?thx :)

uploaded 1 for the forum ;many hitmakers on it :ph34r:

If you uploaded it, it should be on youtube/xbox's site. just link it here, and people can view it that way. Someone recently uploaded a xbox clip, I think it was uploaded to the xbox website, and they just put the link to it on here.

So the XIM helps in aim assist?

I mean that its affecting the aim assist in a bad way sometimes not always!. Quite hard to be controller steady when aiming down the sight. I will NEVER go back to controller thats for sure!

heh its not really necessary tbh but if you want to just post the link to it. I think xbl/psn allow you to link to your profile or something. From a tech pov it doesn't really help us assist at all because we can't correlate with ping graph, etc. 

understood.put my home in center of France near far from paris and get GF out of UK

lol it finds no games since 2 mins

Guest Netduma_Iain

Heh I did say it will mean searching is very slow. I would move home closeer to Italy then expand so I have EU but not UK. You want Germany & Netherlands. But 2 mins is not very long considering how small your search is. Again 20ms is nearly perfect.

I mean that its affecting the aim assist in a bad way sometimes not always!. Quite hard to be controller steady when aiming down the sight. I will NEVER go back to controller thats for sure!

So you use the XIM with mouse and keyboard. Got it. I am watching vids on XIM and it is interesting.

Guest Netduma_Iain

The graph was 30ms, so this shows that you are getting very good games between 20-30ms. You now know how to control the geo-filter you can move your home or set your range to whatever you want to get a game.

Incidentally did you prefer the game in Germany/Netherlands over the UK one? 

Guest Netduma_Iain

That game you just played ping faster then the game can render a frame. So it would be impossible for you to even react if you had super human reactions. You have amazing connections, better than I have.

The graph was 30ms, so this shows that you are getting very good games between 20-30ms. You now know how to control the geo-filter you can move your home or set your range to whatever you want to get a game.

Incidentally did you prefer the game in Germany/Netherlands over the UK one? 

indeed ;usually ragequit from spanish or italian bad hosters

heh I understand, well now you have all the info you need & can control how you want :)

ok thx now gonna play with and without netduma testing the real difference cause as i ever said .got extremely powerfull connection with my IPS

get feedback tomorrw

regards guys

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sure to do a fair test make sure you disable the geo-filter then restart the console. Then you'll see where your connected to and can run ping tests. Remember its always the biggest circle that is the host. 

Sure to do a fair test make sure you disable the geo-filter then restart the console. Then you'll see where your connected to and can run ping tests. Remember its always the biggest circle that is the host. 

I guess GF is desactivated there or mistake somewhere :rolleyes:

BYCnJMA.png

Guest Netduma Luke

I guess GF is desactivated there or mistake somewhere :rolleyes:

That is currently de-activated. So as Iain advised, try playing several games and see how you find the game quality without the geo-filter on). Then re-enable it and see if there is a noticeable difference.

(To enable it, you need to click the red 'enable' button at the top of the screen below the device you are using)

That is currently de-activated. So as Iain advised, try playing several games and see how you find the game quality without the geo-filter on). Then re-enable it and see if there is a noticeable difference.

(To enable it, you need to click the red 'enable' button at the top of the screen below the device you are using)

ok thx

Archived