still lags and latence [en français si possible]

hi

i m french living close Paris my connection 100/5 mega

I follow exactly the guide step and advises from forum

my ISP is open and have no restrictions items in it

i still have lag and compensation from AW on XBOX one, expecting duma help me to find a great connection

i can make good sessions without and see any real difference use it.

need help especially from french payers did i miss something?

never know if i enable or disable xbox system on host filtering

thank you

Ps we told me and note many people are satisfied ;i was very disappointed to have to return netduma

if i find no issues

nat open on xbox and Cod AW

close 30/40 ping on hosters

can it possible lag compensation from netcode sledgehammer affect me despite of using

netduma

on speedtest 98/5 mega and 10 ms ...half of players can shoot me easily ;;see them too late to reacte

not in all games but very often

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma Luke

Thanks for posting. Let's see what others have to say. The fact you are on 30 to 40 ms ping to the hosts means you are getting great connections. 

What TV are you using? I will write in French as well if it helps:

Merci pour l'affichage. Voyons voir ce que les autres ont à dire. Le fait que vous êtes sur 30 à 40 ms de ping aux hôtes signifie que vous avez trouvé de bonnes connexions.

Que la télévision utilisez-vous?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Fairehumain,

Thanks for purchasing, sorry you're having issues. I'll try to help although I don't speak French :( I've asked a few other French customers to help from twitter.

Can you take a screenshot of your "Host Filtering" page please and show me it here please.I would recommend you have the geo-filter like the following pictures. Having a ping of 30-40ms is a very good connection though.

Can you take a screenshot of your ping graph when playing please. 

post-147-0-98341600-1422452325.png

post-147-0-19328900-1422452331_thumb.png

post-147-0-44204400-1422452336_thumb.png

Hi Fairehumain,

Thanks for purchasing, sorry you're having issues. I'll try to help although I don't speak French :( I've asked a few other French customers to help from twitter.

Can you take a screenshot of your "Host Filtering" page please and show me it here please.I would recommend you have the geo-filter like the following pictures. Having a ping of 30-40ms is a very good connection though.

Can you take a screenshot of your ping graph when playing please. 

thx master

j utilise un 24' asus vx248  1ms very great monitor

the screen u send i have exactly same GF

i have a very powerfull connection 10ms with my IPS with speedtest

Guest Netduma_Iain

I use imgur.com, is that ok? You can also attach on this forum if you want. Click "More Reply Options", then click "Attachments". Thanks :)

Well not to call anyone out here...... But since you have a good monitor. You said people kill you before you can react, some of that has to do with AW's lag comp. However some of it can be due to your own slow reactions, as the older you get, the slower they become in all honesty. One other thing, you can have the fastest connection possible. But the connection itself, can be unstable when it comes to latency/jitter. Also what current firmware are you running on your netduma router?

Well not to call anyone out here...... But since you have a good monitor. You said people kill you before you can react, some of that has to do with AW's lag comp. However some of it can be due to your own slow reactions, as the older you get, the slower they become in all honesty. One other thing, you can have the fastest connection possible. But the connection itself, can be unstable when it comes to latency/jitter. Also what current firmware are you running on your netduma router?

thank you for your help dude 0,6 firmware ;Im quite crazy rusher ..al ennemies i fight may have netduma then :)

thank you for your help dude 0,6 firmware ;Im quite crazy rusher ..al ennemies i fight may have netduma then :)

Well one thing you have to factor in, the netduma helps to get you in better connection lobbies. So it makes it easier for you to kill others, but at the same time, they can kill you just as fast most the time. So if you was one of the more rush around, and be a maniac style of players. You might want to adjust your play style a bit, and slow it down. Because you might find it better, with people dying faster. Meaning you don't have to be the maniac anymore, to get a decent amount of kill's every match.

make sure u use wired controller too with hair trigger ......it all counts if u are rushing and manno a manno a lot....also ads so u dont have to bring gun up first.....check replay if you are killed by guys who are already ads as if you have to pull up your gun first u will lose everytime to someone who is ads unless his aim is off.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok that connection is amazing, but one second you maybe pinging the wrong thing. Can you take another screenshot and let us see the whole map & the controls above it please. Maybe take two pictures please.

Thank-you

I'm also a rusher but sometimes it does'nt help to play defensive. It can be duma smooth but the hit detection/aim assist is off (hard to kill or die easy). I use Xim so that interferes the "in game aim assist". With controller the aim assist sort of locks on the target even when the target/enemy is in midair.

This is my opinions.

It must be CODs horrible matchmaking system = high ping opponents?

I'm also a rusher but sometimes it does'nt help to play defensive. It can be duma smooth but the hit detection/aim assist is off (hard to kill or die easy). I use Xim so that interferes the "in game aim assist". With controller the aim assist sort of locks on the target even when the target/enemy is in midair.

This is my opinions.

It must be CODs horrible matchmaking system = high ping opponents?

i have really amazing ping .expect netduma help me to reduce lag compensation from COD netcode

playing noscope in HU even with ARX ;whatever i do  i often have the latency

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok was the ping the same in that game as before? Because that is a UK host that according to the ping graph you have one of the best connections possible. 

Put it this way, you have 20ms ping in the graph. If the game is rendering at top speed its 60 frames per second. So that means it takes about 17ms to draw a single frame. So your connection is nearly as fast as frame rendering. Meaning even if you were super human you couldn't see what happened before your packet got sent/recv. 

I mean I cant really see someone asking for a lower ping than that. But could you try reduce the range even more to avoid England. So it has Northern France, Netherlands and bit of Germany. But no UK. It WILL take longer to get a game now but does that make it better for you? 

Ok was the ping the same in that game as before? Because that is a UK host that according to the ping graph you have one of the best connections possible. 

Put it this way, you have 20ms ping in the graph. If the game is rendering at top speed its 60 frames per second. So that means it takes about 17ms to draw a single frame. So your connection is nearly as fast as frame rendering. Meaning even if you were super human you couldn't see what happened before your packet got sent/recv. 

I mean I cant really see someone asking for a lower ping than that. But could you try reduce the range even more to avoid England. So it has Northern France, Netherlands and bit of Germany. But no UK. It WILL take longer to get a game now but does that make it better for you

ok avoid UK .have to go now for 1 hour .. make a feedback later

thx a lot

Guest Netduma Luke

ok avoid UK .have to go now for 1 hour .. make a feedback later

thx a lot

Can someone advise how he can upload a gameplay so we can see if the hit detection really is bad (without a capture card)? 20ms is godly so if there is noticeable lag, it may be in the rendering.

Archived