Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fantasy Football (American)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

TheChubbyLover

TheChubbyLover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I have the number 1 pick this year, I hate this pick because I get 1 elite player and by the time it gets back around to me there are only average players left.

I am selecting Andrew Luck as my number 1 pick. Any other suggestions or recommendations?

fuzzy clam

fuzzy clam

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,745 posts

Peyton Manning,Adrian Peterson,Aaron Rodgers,Demarco Murray,Tom Brady...

frustrated I just got a new NETDUMA, and I can't connect, how do I get the password for the Wi-Fi

:P

Netduma Luke

Netduma Luke

CEO

• Administrators
  • 632 posts

Hope you don't mind but I edited the thread title as there's a very popular soccer version of Fantasy Football too.

PuppetMaster

PuppetMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Peyton Manning,Adrian Peterson,Aaron Rodgers,Demarco Murray,Tom Brady...

IMO Murray was a 1 year wonder.

I Don't Read Replies.4849316694.png

fuzzy clam

fuzzy clam

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,745 posts

IMO he's just hitting his stride,give him a good line and guards that can pull and go 2 technique and he'll have many solid years ahead,provided he stays healthy.

frustrated I just got a new NETDUMA, and I can't connect, how do I get the password for the Wi-Fi

:P