Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

English Premier League 2015-16

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

Od1n

Od1n

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Netduma - Where you can chat with the CEO about a football match.

:)

+1 simply for calling it football as an american, abc! :)

abc123

abc123

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,877 posts

I played football from the age of 4, was captain of my middle school team...the freshmen team, the junior varsity team, and the varsity team.

Defender, Stopper or Left/Right (depended on where their fastest player was)...

I have loved the sport.  Played it, coached it, refereed it, and now enjoy watching it.

My city just got a Semi-Pro Team, so I go to those games and get roudy and drunk.  Also University of Louisville Men's Soccer has been NCAA Champions (my alma mater)

It's as easy as abc123

Note: Although I am a moderator, Netduma is not responsible for my written words. In no way is a statement by abc123 a direct statement from Netduma.

Netduma Luke

Netduma Luke

CEO

• Administrators
  • 632 posts

I played football from the age of 4, was captain of my middle school team...the freshmen team, the junior varsity team, and the varsity team.

Defender, Stopper or Left/Right (depended on where their fastest player was)...

I have loved the sport.  Played it, coached it, refereed it, and now enjoy watching it.

My city just got a Semi-Pro Team, so I go to those games and get roudy and drunk.  Also University of Louisville Men's Soccer has been NCAA Champions (my alma mater)

This post has made me very happy. Do you follow any European teams? Also, translation request: stopper = centre back? 

abc123

abc123

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,877 posts

This post has made me very happy. Do you follow any European teams? Also, translation request: stopper = centre back? 

stopper = centre back (YUP)

European teams = unfortunately no, i've had to be careful about my hobbies as I am easily addicted

It's as easy as abc123

Note: Although I am a moderator, Netduma is not responsible for my written words. In no way is a statement by abc123 a direct statement from Netduma.

cjenks22

cjenks22

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

I will predict that swansea will finish highter than manu this season ;)

toby jugs

toby jugs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

^^^^  :D  ;)

if you're welsh jenks you must be loving the new fifa rankings

cjenks22

cjenks22

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Yep im from Swansea, and its crazy to believe wales were ranked 117th in the world four years ago and if the results go our way we could move to second in the world :rolleyes:

Netduma Luke

Netduma Luke

CEO

• Administrators
  • 632 posts

Some cracking goals this weekend. Benteke's the pick of the bunch.

Arsenal v Chelsea will be fascinating. Chelsea 1 point above the relegation zone. Madness.

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts

Thats Bentek goal was grate.

Already set up for Saturday morning lest see how it goes. 

Posted Image

quickfaith

quickfaith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Yep im from Swansea, and its crazy to believe wales were ranked 117th in the world four years ago and if the results go our way we could move to second in the world :rolleyes:

Cymru am byth!

Peas and love.

Peace and chips.

sncjez

sncjez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Costa's action areas against the Arsenal thought the pic was hilarious  :lol:

1442859689-U163.jpg

Posted Image

Fake Ping

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts

The FA is actually accusing him of all that aggression  and he have like 48 to come back to them with some sort of explanation..... Totally agree with that. I hate those kind of un sportish behavior. 

Posted Image

Od1n

Od1n

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

the guy should get a season off, idiots like that are nothing you want to see on the field despite him being good or not

i mean look at the video, this has nothing to do with fairplay

glad im not a chelsea fan and need to watch this idiot on a frequent basis

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts
Yebs i agree i have watch the game and 1000 % agree with you. Funny enough Chelsea manager Jose sad that Costa was a man of the match.

Posted Image

Macca61

Macca61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
Getting more and more frustrated with all the playacting and blatant cheating by players looking to get an edge on their opponents.
And it does seem to have crept in through the foreign players. But the managers need to get a grip and get them to cut it out, or they won't be selected lol as if.....:)

Netduma Luke

Netduma Luke

CEO

• Administrators
  • 632 posts

A quiz question to ponder in the pub:

What is the only league football club in England that doesn't contain any letters that appear in the word mackerel?

(Don't google it, it's a lot of fun trying to figure it out with mates)

kinel

kinel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

I thnk i got the answer . Ipswich  if im right i got answer from teletext league

Netduma Luke

Netduma Luke

CEO

• Administrators
  • 632 posts

I thnk i got the answer . Ipswich  if im right i got answer from teletext league

Nope! Has a C in it. I can't tell you how many times that happened to us. You think you have the answer and then you realise.

Yam Yam

Yam Yam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
Glad I never got involved in this discussion... being a Liverpool fan xD

Back to the drawing board for us I think. I wonder if its definitely time for Rogers to go now ?
Maybe Klopp would suit the Kop or turn into another flop ???
  • PSN: Mikee_Dredd
  • Virgin Media: 152 Down 10 Up

d4c6bb052777bac15c899d8b7847a023.png

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts

A bit of topic have you guys 5 goals in 9 min today in Germany?

Posted Image