Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

English Premier League 2015-16

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

Cla55icR0ck3r

Cla55icR0ck3r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

As long as Swansea do well, I will be happy.

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts
Fabianski.......

Posted Image

sncjez

sncjez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Good result for us and my dream team 2 gooner defenders (Luke we gotta do a D'Team at some stage ;) ) anyway early doors city are looking good especially with Pelle signing a new 4 yr contract team is settled now and looking good also think they might push europe further this season we shall see.

Posted Image

Fake Ping

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts
Good game thought it was a draw. And that Ramsey goal no offside inn my opinion.

Posted Image

Netduma Luke

Netduma Luke

CEO

• Administrators
  • 632 posts

Thought it was one of the best 0-0s I've seen in a while. Chambers had an absolute shocker. Coutinho looked very classy.

Od1n

Od1n

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

75 million for de Bruyne, hes worth maybe half of that lol...

i mean he just had one good season

Macca61

Macca61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

75 million for de Bruyne, hes worth maybe half of that lol...
i mean he just had one good season

Does anyone think that these players are worth that kind of money. Do the clubs recoup anything from the purchase of high profile players.
For example, say Chelsea buy John Stones for 40 million will they ever get anywhere near that type of money back from shirt sales etc?

My main point is that these prices are not sustainable and something is going to have to give eventually! Barcelona have said it would take 240 million if someone wanted Neymar!!!

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts

well i dont know about him. but its a fact that when reall purchase ronaldo the income for t shirt brought back all the money they spend in like i month i think. but again this is slightly different case as he is just selling mircale 

Posted Image

Od1n

Od1n

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

i doubt that the shirt-sales payed for ronaldos transfer, its just hard to believe

first off madrid only gets money from original ronaldo-kits, and except for core europe you find fake-kits all over the place

id be surprised if any asian or south american madrid fan has a onriginal 75€ madrid kit at home compared to the 5€ fake kits they sell everywhere

i mean in most of these countries 75€ can be a monthly income

aside from that madrid maybe gets 5-10% from each shirt sale, rest goes to the producer, transport, shop, ...

with ronaldo being 94 million it would require 1.253.000 original ronaldo kit sales to bring in the money again, and spain is one of the countries where you can openly buy faked kits on flea markets

madrid is listed on the stock exchange i think so they need to give out a yearly balance, would be interesting to do the math and see if the ronaldo transfer really payed off with shirt-sales

Macca61

Macca61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
I think they only get money from the official kits you buy from licensed suppliers that actually put Ronaldo's name on the back of the shirt.
I go on holiday to Turkey and they have Real Madrid, Barcelona and almost every top team in Europe shirts available in most places, I ver much doubt the any teams see any of that money

Od1n

Od1n

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

I think they only get money from the official kits you buy from licensed suppliers that actually put Ronaldo's name on the back of the shirt.
I go on holiday to Turkey and they have Real Madrid, Barcelona and almost every top team in Europe shirts available in most places, I ver much doubt the any teams see any of that money

especially since all those are fake most likely lol

sncjez

sncjez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

I think this thread should be locked for the time being.

Posted Image

Fake Ping

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts

What a games today Crystal Place what a game...... SO many surprises today.

Posted Image

Cajun72

Cajun72

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
Ha ha. Chelsea lost at home and Liverpool 0-3. LMAO!!!

Might as well hand city the title now do ya think?

early netduma adopter

Macca61

Macca61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

I think this thread should be locked for the time being.

Why? :)

sncjez

sncjez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Why? :)

Feeling sore with Chelsea's start Macca.
Posted Image

Fake Ping

lukasz

lukasz

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,641 posts

Well The transfer window its close now My Arsenal bought only a goalkeeper. Really wanna see how now Midfielder will perform in City last season he had 34 final passes and 10 goal in Wolfsburg.

Posted Image

Netduma Luke

Netduma Luke

CEO

• Administrators
  • 632 posts

Well Man City won that transfer window out of the big boys. I hate this international break at the start of the season, just when it's heating up.

Everton v Chelsea is going to be a cracker when it returns after the John Stones saga.

This was my favourite De Gea image from yesterday's shambles:

CNy4nNlUYAAruPf.jpg

abc123

abc123

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,877 posts

Netduma - Where you can chat with the CEO about a football match.

:)

It's as easy as abc123

Note: Although I am a moderator, Netduma is not responsible for my written words. In no way is a statement by abc123 a direct statement from Netduma.

Netduma Luke

Netduma Luke

CEO

• Administrators
  • 632 posts

Netduma - Where you can chat with the CEO about a football match.

:)

Haha - definitely! Do you like football abc? Feels like interest s beginning to steadily grow in the US now.