English Premier League 2015-16

Netduma Luke

Blimey didn't see that coming today we knew all the talk but not today will be very interesting to see how city play out the rest of the season loyalty to Pellegrini or who's staying or going at the end of season conscience.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else is ridiculously excited about this season? I think it will be much closer than last year.

Predictions:

Top 4:

1. Arsenal

2. Chelsea

3. Man Utd

4. Man City

Relegated:

Sunderland

Watford

Leicester

These will probably look very stupid by the end of the season

Damn Luke...could't resist  what a fairy tale   B)   B)   B)

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's the end of another season, did your team do as well or worse than expected. In my case it was definately worse than expected, as Everton did not perform as expected given the players they have.

But well done to Leicester, they have been s breath of fresh air to all the "money can buy you the league teams" but realistically I think they won't be able to repeat that fete. :)

• 2 weeks later...

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY WERE THE FAMOUS SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY AND WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY

On the coach on my way down with another 40 thousand wednesday fans in hope of securing premier league football for next season,safe to say I feel sick with nerves and kick off isn't whilst 5pm

Get me in that boozer

next seasons manchester derby will be interesting

on the one hand we have mourinho whos an egocentric yet talented trainer with a team at his disposal that at best can be rated above average (which doesnt need to be bad considering what he achieved with porto), on the other hand we have guardiola who in my oppinion is the most overrated top10 trainer of all with a pretty good squad to pick a team out of

not to mention the huge rivalry between the clubs and especially between the two trainers! :)

next seasons manchester derby will be interesting

on the one hand we have mourinho whos an egocentric yet talented trainer with a team at his disposal that at best can be rated above average (which doesnt need to be bad considering what he achieved with porto), on the other hand we have guardiola who in my oppinion is the most overrated top10 trainer of all with a pretty good squad to pick a team out of

not to mention the huge rivalry between the clubs and especially between the two trainers! :)

Really looking forward to next season...

I expect there will be a load of transfers though, both squads could do with a reshuffle so a lot might depend on how much they spend and who they get.

United are young and may not be settled but they will be right up there. City are getting on a bit now (but they're not done yet) and have several frequent breakdown players. Kompany's knee looks like he might be done soon, Silva's ankle several times a season, Aguero's hamstring at least twice a season, Dimichelis can look after the oranges for half-time.

I think they're both pretty overrated.

Mourinho managed to completely lose the best* squad in the prem and as soon as he was replaced they were decent again.

Guardiola just manages the best teams in the world and wins - I would think my cat could probably win a season managing Barca or Bayern and she doesn't even speak Spanish or German.

Either of the Manc clubs could win it, or Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea or Leicester (can't say they've got no chance now).

Southampton should be up there and West Ham and Everton (they should be finishing way higher than they have been).

Actually Spurs can't win it, they'll fall apart like wet toilet paper ;)

Archived