Couple of questions before buying, please help

sgtmajorsav

maybe these are stupid questions but hopefully I can get some answers.  What is the warranty on the netduma? if it doesn't work can i get a refund? what im not happy with the results on the router? is there a refund I can receive? just wondering.  I've heard good reviews, but still need to know the warranty and return policy.  Also does this router work like this: lets you pick closest host and connect and everyone else in the lobby is from anywhere else? or is everyone in the lobby local to your geo filter specs that I pick? i'm playing xbox one advanced warfare.  lag is incredible and takes me double the rounds to kill.  thanks guys.

I'm not real sure on the return policy but I haven't heard of anyone sending theirs back, so that says a lot.  The Netduma doesn't let you pick the server but lets you determine the radius of the search.  So you are getting a server in your predetermined range and with the new firmware that will be coming out you can determine the highest ping you will take.  I usually pull a good server withing 400 miles of where I live and let me tell you, it makes a world of difference on Advanced Warfare.

I'm not real sure on the return policy but I haven't heard of anyone sending theirs back, so that says a lot.  The Netduma doesn't let you pick the server but lets you determine the radius of the search.  So you are getting a server in your predetermined range and with the new firmware that will be coming out you can determine the highest ping you will take.  I usually pull a good server withing 400 miles of where I live and let me tell you, it makes a world of difference on Advanced Warfare.

thanks for your reply.  I guess the quality is good then.  I don't think I asked this part right, but do you know or does anyone know once i put in my radius, basically that's my best connection? but once i'm in the lobby does everyone else have the same "best" connection that I have? I'm trying to figure out if i'm going to have an advantage over people who don't have this device, or is everyone in the lobby going to be "local" to my previous radius i picked.  thanks alot.

maybe these are stupid questions but hopefully I can get some answers.  What is the warranty on the netduma? if it doesn't work can i get a refund? what im not happy with the results on the router? is there a refund I can receive? just wondering.  I've heard good reviews, but still need to know the warranty and return policy.  Also does this router work like this: lets you pick closest host and connect and everyone else in the lobby is from anywhere else? or is everyone in the lobby local to your geo filter specs that I pick? i'm playing xbox one advanced warfare.  lag is incredible and takes me double the rounds to kill.  thanks guys.

Our returns policy is in line with all regional consumer laws, you can view our terms here http://www.netduma.com/legal/terms.php

as for your other question you can chose a host/server to connect to, we have no control over other players as they would be manipulating the game and something that we cant and would not ever do.

Our returns policy is in line with all regional consumer laws, you can view our terms here http://www.netduma.com/legal/terms.php

as for your other question you can chose a host/server to connect to, we have no control over other players as they would be manipulating the game and something that we cant and would not ever do.

thank you for this.  seems like it should do the trick for me.

Archived