The officially unofficial "I GOT IT" thread!

Foxhound

Those who got their orders in the first wave, do they recieve an "early adopter" edition?

I'm still waiting on mine, Royal Mail isn't the best service to use to Australia sadly plus the XMAS period means even more slow downs.

Did you merge with it yet?

We all know one day Fox will finally assimilate all net technology and finally transform into his ultimate mega foxazord state

One of my first orders of business will be to assault the SaND and GRaS simultaneously with Rick Roll pointing at the other. Followed by the system hack audio on loop.

One of my first orders of business will be to assault the SaND and GRaS simultaneously with Rick Roll pointing at the other. Followed by the system hack audio on loop.

We have to set one rule here, from here on out. No bringing up system hack lol, such a aids scorestreak for cod. Honestly it's probably one of the worst ever, in the history of cod games. Things of this nature, really question to me. If the dev's were doing drugs when they came up with things like this. Sorry I know I am off-topic, and I promise it won't continue. I just had to get this off my chest after reading your post :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived