Happy Birthday Iain!!

lilstone87

Well I thought I would go ahead, and make a thread wishing Iain a Happy Birthday. As he's done nothing but bust his ass since launch to make the netduma better for us, and thing's will only get better with time. Try to enjoy yourself this weekend a bit, and quit peeking at the forums, it will be here when you return :) So with that said, I think it's only right for us guy's to all wish him a Happy 29th Birthday!!

P.S. Knowing he is now 29, and only a year left till he hits the big 30 mark. We all better get what we can out of him, as the saying goes "30 is the new 50" ;) So if that is the case, we only have one solid year left out of him as a master coder :lol:

Happy Birthday Iain!!

Hmmm.. Wszystkiego najlepszego z ojazji urodzin Iain-this is polish,til hamingju með afmælið- in icelandic a iwish you a happpy superduper mega gerat day and just realized we are this same year 86 man it woes the year when theChernobyl Nuclear Power Plant went down i guess you have some of that radioactive super powers any way i hope that you will enjoy you self today

Happy birthday Ian,hopefully your still able to function today if you went out last night.I'll assume is was a coors light night.Hope you enjoyed yourself

Archived