CoD: joining games..

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hi, I'm finding 8/10 times, that I'm joining games half way through and never at the start? Getting quite frustrating... Any ideas?

I imagine that within your distance theres a lot more hosts available that are in the middle of the game and so it puts you in those rather than starting a new game. Try expanding your filter a bit and you might get a few more games from the beginning. Im sure others who have experienced this could comment on why this is happening. 

I imagine that within your distance theres a lot more hosts available that are in the middle of the game and so it puts you in those rather than starting a new game. Try expanding your filter a bit and you might get a few more games from the beginning. Im sure others who have experienced this could comment on why this is happening. 

I think that's exactly what is happening.  With the geofilter enabled, you are reducing the number of potential games that you can connect to.  There are probably a lot of games that have a spot or 2 open within your geofilter radius.  Considering how bad the matchmaking system is without this router, I would imagine a lot of people quit midgame due to frustration, opening up player slots for other people to join.  I know I used to rage quit mid game all the time before, lol.

Archived