Time taken for delivery processing | UAE order

Hi,

I just checked my tracking status for the router.. It says that the item has arrived and is being processed for delivery..

On an average how much time does it take to get delivered after this stage?

I'm in the Uae so anyone who has recieved orders in the Uae could you pls let me know how much time it took?

Is there any way I can track it using the Uae post website. Do I need the same tracking number or a different tracking number?

Also will the delivery be completed by Uae post or a courier service and do they call before delivering?

Thanks for the support! The netduma team is awesome..

Guest Netduma Luke

Hello,

I believe you are our first ever UAE customer so I am not too sure but here's my recommendations:

1.The time it takes to arrive will depend on the speed of EPG. They may for example want to inspect the package before allowing it through customs. I recommend you give them a call to as they will be able to advise you

2. I am not sure on tracking in UAE but you may be able to do it here:

https://www.epg.ae/esvc/services/track/index.xhtml?lang=en

You may want to ask them the same question when you call. Your tracking ID will almost certainly be unchanged - no other country has changed the ID as it's an international code that we've used on your parcel

3. The delivery will be delivered by the Royal Mail's partner in your country. In this case, EPG.

4. I have no idea if they will call in advance - again I recommend you ask them

I hope that helps

Archived