modem mode with virgin super hub

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi speedking,

Thanks for purchasing. I have virgin media as well. I'd recommend the following

Wall - hub - netduma

With the hub in modem mode. Please let us know how you get on :)

Hi speedking,

Thanks for purchasing. I have virgin media as well. I'd recommend the following

Wall - hub - netduma

With the hub in modem mode. Please let us know how you get on :)

Wall - hub - netduma - ps4 exacly  this same set-up i have here in central London works grate

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if I could use the wall,hub,n900 as its WiFi is brilliant and then the duma used as a hub for my consoles.

I'd go:

Wall > Hub > Netduma > N900

Use the N900 as a wi-fi access point effectively but Netduma as main router so you get full benefits it brings (congestion control etc). That way you wire everything you want to the Netduma (turn off it's wi-fi) and connect all wireless devices to the N900.

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if I could use the wall,hub,n900 as its WiFi is brilliant and then the duma used as a hub for my consoles.

sure i could do that bot that way you may not get full power out of one of the main feature called congestion control all though if you think thats not a problem and you have suficent bandwhit and nothig will ever disrupt you ping then yeah you could also go wall -modem-net duma- your netgear and then just disable wifi on your net duma to use the wifi form netgear

i am getting mine tomorrow :)

so i am with virgin and got n66u, have a few devices on wireless and wireless on this suppose to be one of the best

so cant i do wall > modem > netduma > n66u

i got xbox 1, tv and nas connect via Ethernet, everything else wifi which mainly apple items and iMac which suppose to have AC on it 

only mainly getting this to fix gaming on the xbox and give better connection 

Archived