Question

peacamaker

Okay so i get a nat failed with strict mode on but if i turn off and retest connection settings on playstation 4 it shows my nat

So when I turn the strict mode back on and test connection again it will still show my nat again but gives me message

router i use might not support IP packet fragmentation and some features on PS4 will be restricted contact router manufacturer.

Now this testing is right after one another if i wait a few mins and than just leave strict mode on and test again i get the fail nat.

It just barely started happening yesterday and i cant connect with any friends in destiny nor cod and when in party chat i can not talk to them either it gives them message my nat type is strict.

I had someone here from forums help me for over 3 hours on this matter but no luck.

I have Modem - Primary Router - R1 Duma setup

Again I havent had this problem till yesterday when i first got the router i was just plug and play 

Thanks

I've not had this problem so I don't want to suggest something you may have already tried. 

But perhaps you could give a brief run down of what was tried / changed as part of the help someone gave yesterday? It may let others know what hasn't worked so far?

I've not had this problem so I don't want to suggest something you may have already tried. 

But perhaps you could give a brief run down of what was tried / changed as part of the help someone gave yesterday? It may let others know what hasn't worked so far?

The member that help me was ABC and he tried many things but no luck its hard to explain all the things he went through with me as he was helping through teamviewer application

Abc is a great guy and very knowledgeable, I'll let Iain maybe chime in here as Abc owns me :)

The member that help me was ABC and he tried many things but no luck its hard to explain all the things he went through with me as he was helping through teamviewer application

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok peacamaker that means that its a false report. So your NAT is actually open. I think you can't connect to your friends because they are outside your geo-filter. Next time you want to join to them increase the range to the entire world ~10,000km and invite your friends. Then you'll be able to connect to them :)

Ok peacamaker that means that its a false report. So your NAT is actually open. I think you can't connect to your friends because they are outside your geo-filter. Next time you want to join to them increase the range to the entire world ~10,000km and invite your friends. Then you'll be able to connect to them :)

okay i will try next time my group on is on again and i will make the on allow side to see if that helps and report back here if it help or not once they are on

Basically I did the following:

On Netgear:

- Put the R1 into the DMZ

- Change NAT Filtering to Open

WAN(1).PNG

I also had to do some configuration on the DHCP, but the default would work just fine.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Other people have reported it does. In fact one of our customers Macabi was charging his friends $1 a game to play with him hahaha! WE DO NOT ENDORSE THAT!! But it is funny, a ruthless capitalist lol 

Other people have reported it does. In fact one of our customers Macabi was charging his friends $1 a game to play with him hahaha! WE DO NOT ENDORSE THAT!! But it is funny, a ruthless capitalist lol

Lol. Nothing comes for free...

I think that if I'm hosting it might be beneficial. But I doubt it when I'm not.

question:

My PSN friends all are from my region. Is R1 beneficial for them too, when I make the matchmaking ?

I can not speak for PSN.

However, on XBL, I play with the same 5 people nightly and we are spread across the mid-west and east cost.

They will not play now unless I'm online and hosting the lobby.

So for my group and myself, yes, it makes all the difference in the world.

We all had basically quit playing prior to the R1, things were so bad. As soon as I got the R1, we all started playing again and have not looked back.

The R1 is truly a wonderful product that put the fun back in gaming for us (at least from a FPS perspective).

Hope this helps you in your endeavor.

Marvin

One more question guys if I may.

This is the official Allow and Deny video

At the end the narrator exposes a ddosser by dragging his location in the ocean. I've seen it over and over again but I cannot understand it. Can you help me please?

I can not speak for PSN.

However, on XBL, I play with the same 5 people nightly and we are spread across the mid-west and east cost.

We all had basically quit playing prior to the R1, things were so bad. As soon as I got the R1, we all started playing again and have not looked back.

The R1 is truly a wonderful product that put the fun back in gaming for us (at least from a FPS perspective).

Marvin

I can not speak for PSN.

Marvin

Awesome news. Thanks mate...

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys have a hard time finding games in Advanced Warfare other than TDMs ?

For example Domination is a very popular mode, but I'm struggling to find a game within a 1000km search radius.

Archived