T-shirt designs!

What T-shirt design do you like the best?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What T-shirt design do you like the best?

• Design 1
    • Design 2
    • Design 3
    • Design 4
    • Design 5

• Administrators

Okay guys these aren't completely finished will just need a few things done, but here are the initial designs we have, the last 3 are variations on the second design. Cast your votes and let us know your thoughts :)

Design 1:

Netduma-1-1.jpg

Design 2:

Netduma-2-1.jpg

Design 3:

Netduma-2-2.jpg

Design 4:

Netduma-2-3.jpg

Design 5:

Netduma-2-4.jpg

I should get the nerf bat now? or wait 2 months saying I am working on a patch

Nah, crossy is just being like the cool kids who say everything is OP because it's too much for them to handle.  :D   ;)

• Administrators

Jeez. Iain and I preferred #5 so this means that today, I have learnt that I must have terrible taste!

PRAD_SS11_0256.jpg

Not as bad as this though...

#1 is the nicer design, but there's no mention of Netduma on it at all.

i agree with Quick.   Maybe you could work the Netduma name behind the head in white letters; or somewhere in the background for advertisement? 

• Administrators

#1 is the nicer design, but there's no mention of Netduma on it at all.

Thats what I mean by not entirely finished. Finished one will have our logo and probably Dominate Lag as well :)

#1 red shirt, simply because I don't like only the eyes being red like that on a subdued/dark graphic.  What people will end up seeing is two pairs of floating eyes.  I like subtle.  Now if the eyes were subdued I'd probably go for the dark shirt.

I also like #2.  The others are a bit too comical, imo.

#1 red shirt, simply because I don't like only the eyes being red like that on a subdued/dark graphic.  What people will end up seeing is two pairs of floating eyes.  I like subtle.  Now if the eyes were subdued I'd probably go for the dark shirt.

I also like #2.  The others are a bit too comical, imo.

Definitely leave the eyes on #1 as negative space without the use of white too.

You'll also save money on printing costs as you'll only be using 1 ink.

Great feedback guys, while we're here what do you think of this: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/4623-duma-army-hand-drawn-logo/?p=43167

That's a very nice shirt as well, although I think I'm more into the ambiguous/abstract designs.  I still think it's a nice design in that it's a silhouette of the soldiers so it doesn't pop out too much (again, I like subtle).  I just wonder if people will ask me if I was in some special op army and I'd be like "No, but I did game at Holiday Inn!"... Oh.  lol