what controlers do you use

lukasz

I am a fellow XIMmer.  Anything competitive FPS wise I use XIM, but I still love the controller for casual play.

Been using XIM since the original DIY mod for the XFPS.  Before that I was using Smart Joy Frag as a mouse and keyboard adapter for xbox and Halo 2.

I am using the Logitech g502.  Its a very good mouse, affordable, and a popular mouse among many XIMmers.  

thanks!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stock controllers on 360, PS4, but on XB1 I modded my controller to allow some buttons I got off my broken XB360 controller to work similarly to a Scuf, which are located on the back.

My best friend has a XIM4 device, I've used it and it is close to how gaming is on the PC but seems to be limited by turn speed and slight input lag. I'm use to playing Titanfall and BF4 on PC and those two games are very different on the XIM4 (XB1).

I'm looking for a scuf like controller that uses buttons instead of paddles. If anyone knows of such let be know.

You can contact this guy https://www.youtube.com/user/MODCENTRALUSAhis name is matt, he does tutorials on how to build controllers, but he also builds them for you if you'd like, he is significantly cheaper than scuf.  He does paddles or buttons.

• 2 weeks later...

I use 2 different Scuf controllers. 1 was custom built from scratch, the other I used the send in service and had EMR added to it, to make it suitable for ALL games! I have used LOADS of different Kontrol Freeks, I have about 15 pairs, but now I only use the Vortex! They just completely suit my game style! :)

Archived