what controlers do you use

lukasz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scuf, all the way.  I have them for my 360, PS3 and the XB1.  I have tried the new Xim 4, I am thinking about selling it now, but my skills with the Scuf seem to have outlived my mouse and keyboard spastic responses to getting shot.   :blink:

(2) paddles per unit, even on the XB1 for those interested.

JD

on my 360 i have use my own controller i made, ,  on my xb1 i use a stock controller but am buying a new one soon and will be tinkering with the old one 

yeah for xbox 360 before i found XIM i was designing my own controller...buttons on the back (a lot like SCUF) i should start patenting things :( lol

yeah for xbox 360 before i found XIM i was designing my own controller...buttons on the back (a lot like SCUF) i should start patenting things :( lol

i went with really small button as opposed to paddles, placed exactly where my fingers rested when i gripped the controller found it a lot more ergonomic like that

scuf ( no disrespect intented) seem to be going the same route as the big router companies now with thier lets stick wifi antennas everywhere mentality and just adding more and more paddles.

I do like their new system though of being able to remap the paddles , I stupidly bought a razor controller when they first came out and the button remapping thing was awesome ..rest of the build quality not so much 

i went with really small button as opposed to paddles, placed exactly where my fingers rested when i gripped the controller found it a lot more ergonomic like that

scuf ( no disrespect intented) seem to be going the same route as the big router companies now with thier lets stick wifi antennas everywhere mentality and just adding more and more paddles.

I do like their new system though of being able to remap the paddles , I stupidly bought a razor controller when they first came out and the button remapping thing was awesome ..rest of the build quality not so much 

i used dip switches to change which key was what.

Scuf 4 paddles , green GQC kontrol freak on the right stick.

I purchased the Scuf in late November, it is great i could not go back to standard now, the ability to not take your right thumb off the right stick really improves your muscle memory and aim.

Scuf 4 paddles , green GQC kontrol freak on the right stick.

I purchased the Scuf in late November, it is great i could not go back to standard now, the ability to not take your right thumb off the right stick really improves your muscle memory and aim.

my woes broken send it lats week hope to get it soob

Scuf just for the ability to keep your fingers on the sticks and paddles while jump shooting.In other words i don't enjoy playing like johnny no thumbs even thou it looks that way a lot.

Using the XIM is just like playing on a computer for the most part. I grew up play FPSs on a computer and this makes the transition to console enjoyable.

how does it work though you have to have also keyboard and mice

I use a XIM, but i've tested SCUF and it is awesome.  I also fix them when they break (for some reason a lot)

How does the added latency of xim affect the experience in a twitch shooter like cod?

I use the Logitech G13 gamepad and the Logitech g502 mouse with the XIM. So you do need to have a extra mouse and keyboard if you don't want to keep taking it from your computer. I believe the input lag is 4-8ms. It's not noticeable and I'm way better with this setup than I would be with a controller.

Battle Beaver Custom controller.  I used to have a scuf for my xb, but the A back button didn't click anymore (only after 6 months of light usage where I played once or twice every two weeks) and didn't want to deal with scuf's customer service to get it fixed.  BBC is awesome and a great alternative to scuf.  I for one will never buy another scuf again for as long as BBC is in business.

Archived