"Can't find IP address...

DARK BAWGS

When I try to test my connection I get an error message - noted above.  I followed all the steps listed on XBox ONE .com but can't get a solution.

• I can see the network and have four bars.
  • I see it says it is "Strict"
  • My iPhone, iPad connected wirelessly without a problem
  • The iMac and Voip phone are connected via a wire = good
  • My Download dropped from over 90 down to 65mps while Upload s/b only 10 but is 11.04mps
  • I have heard that Xbox is having some server issues this might be a part of the problem.

Any suggestions would help...

DARK BAWGS :huh:

Did that and my Xbox is set to automatic IP - just ran a test and got a  message the problem is with Xbox.com =

Xbox Live Core Services Limited 

I picked a great time to set up my R1.  This may be part of the problem but it is still "Strict" although I am connected now to Xbox Live...

Another thing is I am show, as being in Ohio, I am in SW Ontario Canada.  How do I change this to my home or am I just not getting it???

• Netduma Staff

Did that and my Xbox is set to automatic IP - just ran a test and got a  message the problem is with Xbox.com =

Xbox Live Core ServicesLimited 

I picked a great time to set up my R1.  This may be part of the problem but it is still "Strict" although I am connected now to Xbox Live...

Another thing is I am show as being in Ohio, I am in SWOntario Canada.  How do I change this to my home or am I just not getting it???

You can change your home location by pressing the 'home' icon on the GeoFilter then clicking where you live. Did you put the Netduma in the other router's DMZ? Also do other devices have an internet connection through the Netduma? Finally, are you doing the network test with the GeoFilter disabled? :)

Archived