Calling all Destiny Players!

Damn, you shouldn't be lagging with those settings. Try hitting apply on the cloud settings and then reboot the router. Since the update I've been beasting like never before. I normally go at least 1.8-2.1 kd in crucible but since the update I've been hitting 2.5+. Try it out, maybe it'll help.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you shouldn't be lagging with those settings. Try hitting apply on the cloud settings and then reboot the router. Since the update I've been beasting like never before. I normally go at least 1.8-2.1 kd in crucible but since the update I've been hitting 2.5+. Try it out, maybe it'll help.

The hitbox is just marvelous since the update :)

I'll upload a new video to show the massive change.

Thanks R3mix I have rebooted the R1 but no luck, last night playing ToO i quit after about 3 games because I cant help my team out. I have video of me hitting someone with the VOC over 10 times and lowered their health to about 1/2 only and in crucible my k/d the last 3 games are .29 .31 .36

Thanks R3mix I have rebooted the R1 but no luck, last night playing ToO i quit after about 3 games because I cant help my team out. I have video of me hitting someone with the VOC over 10 times and lowered their health to about 1/2 only and in crucible my k/d the last 3 games are .29 .31 .36

You sure they are not using the MTU exploit?

everything good on my end for destiny. occasionally i get an APPLE error when trying to match make but it hapens like 1 out of 20 games..i play with strict on and off.

anyone having issues i recommend doing a reset of the duma and following the set up TO THE LETTER for the DUMA and the destiny set up. its what i done when i had major issues and now works perfectly. just an idea :)   

Never heard of the MTU exploit

Ah yes that exploit. Seems like Bungie has taken our complaints seriously because I read they've already banned hundreds of players for using he exploit. I'm not sure If I came across this the other night but my fireteam was down 4-0 and we ended tieing it up, what's funny was right when we won four straight and it was in that countdown screen at the end of the match we didn't respawn for the next match and when we looked at the connection status we all went RED BAR. Now I don't know if it's coincedence but it just felt suspect to us that something was going on. I mean we go in a four game win streak and right before the next match starts there is a delay and blam RED BAR! I swear I never came across so many suspicious activities for gaming but Destiny is just something else.

Just curious , are you the fireteam leader when you're playing? If not it could be whomever your teamed up with that has a bad connection. I live in CT and when I play with my friends in Guam and one of them is the party host, my connection is bad [ they will be green bar while I'll be yellow bar ] but when I'm the leader it's the other way around and my connection is beast. Although their connection suffers just a tad bit they prefer me having the lead as I connect to much better games for the team. Keep in mind these guys are thousands of miles away from me and the way Destiny works if one of them is lead they Destiny will connect us to a lobby in their geographic zone [ Asia,Aus,Japan,China ] which for them say is a LAG fest most of the time but when I'm the lead I get connected to USA only [ a bit of Mexico and Canada ] lobby and they say its much better for them in terms of games and experience. I'll take their word for it as I can't even explain why its better for them so I'm 90% of the time party leader. So give it a try and be the lead. If your the lead and your still experiencing bad games then it could be Destiny itself unfortunately.

I am typically the fireteam leader and my 2 buddies have excellent connections, both with low pings and steady connections. I will try the reset today because I am so frustrated with not being able to play. Do you play on Xbox One or PS4?

Nice update noticed that i can shrink my geo by half now as i felt the match making connections were better with a wider filter before the cloud update been away from destiny for 5 or so weeks but just had a couple of hrs jumping different lobbys to make sure i'm not having multiple placebo effects.

The connections were nice pic below of the games i was having...Nice one Duma Team.

http://forum.netduma.com/uploads/images/1439152962-U163.png

• Administrators

I am typically the fireteam leader and my 2 buddies have excellent connections, both with low pings and steady connections. I will try the reset today because I am so frustrated with not being able to play. Do you play on Xbox One or PS4?

What are you pinging to the game and where are they located in comparison to you?

Have you tried the bottleneck [ I think thats the name for it ] method? It's when you set your bandwidth to 1/4 of your actual speed. There was a thread on here before that discussed it and I remember some comments claiming that it worked. For example if your actual speed is 25mbps down you enter 5mbps and for up somewhere around 2mbps and less. It may work, as some games like Destiny favor those with slow speeds. Have you ever noticed sometimes during games the person with the red bar is on top of the leaderboard. I'm sure you've seen this because I have. So pretty much your tricking the server that you have shit connection thus compensating yours to others. I hope I explained that right? Lol. Give it a try there's nothing to lose.