Calling all Destiny Players!

• Administrators

Hey guys, 

We'll be doing a massive cloud update next week, probably on Tuesday but will post back here when its been done. This should improve things a lot so we'd like to get your feedback when the cloud update goes out on how Destiny is performing for you. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

We'll be doing a massive cloud update next week, probably on Tuesday but will post back here when its been done. This should improve things a lot so we'd like to get your feedback when the cloud update goes out on how Destiny is performing for you.

Hey Fraser

Will this cloud update be for Cod as well ? Or just mainly Destiny......

• Administrators

Looking forward to the update. I have a suggestion: It would be great if the peer ping colors corresponded on the map..

I know its in the ticket system, unless I'm mistaken it may be coming in the next update.

• Administrators

Hi Fraser.

Do you think that update can cure the lobby booting issue with strict mode on ?

Yes I hope so!

Great news, it's been a little spotty for me; Just got the router today, and when it works it is fantastic.

Should we keep bleeding edge on?

You shouldn't need to but it can't hurt to keep it on really :) Welcome to the forum btw! You should make a post in introductions so we can welcome you properly :)

i stopped using the duma while playing Destiny, i kept getting booted from the game for --insert random bungie error-- 

I've found that by doing a ~800km filter while searching, and then extending it to cover basically the earth once you're loading into the match, it works quite well. There's just not much to be done about people leaving and joining mid match - that's what gets you kicked when they can't establish proper connections.

Note: Disabling the filter will immediately kick you, so you need to increase the filter distance. I wish it wouldn't reset the connections.

Look forward to this update. I play with some folk in the states whilst I'm in Uk. How do I allow these people in? I saw somewhere start a private lobby but destiny doesn't have that. Orbit? Sorry I've posted here but I'm new, stupid and impatient lol.

Look forward to this update. I play with some folk in the states whilst I'm in Uk. How do I allow these people in? I saw somewhere start a private lobby but destiny doesn't have that. Orbit? Sorry I've posted here but I'm new, stupid and impatient lol.

Invite them into a PS or Xbox party before you leave Orbit. That'll make them the only connections. :)

• Administrators

Invite them into a PS or Xbox party before you leave Orbit. That'll make them the only connections. :)

You can do as prencher says or invite them to your Fireteam one at a time and allow them like that :)

You can do as prencher says or invite them to your Fireteam one at a time and allow them like that :)

Fantastic. Thought that was the case. Will the update be am or pm tomorrow? I leave for work for 3 weeks tomorrow afternoon. Would like a buzz before I leave lol.

• Administrators

Fantastic. Thought that was the case. Will the update be am or pm tomorrow? I leave for work for 3 weeks tomorrow afternoon. Would like a buzz before I leave lol.

I reckon it will probably be in the afternoon BST, we'll let you know when we've done it :) Haha yes that would be great!