Zoom In More On Geo-Filter Map

i1246

I don't if this is the right place to be posting this BUT.... I just wanna know if it's possible that we could be able to zoom in more on the Geo-Filter map in the next update. I ask this because whenever I miraculously get a host within 111km, I find it to be very difficult to click on the host's circle within my miniscule radius. I think that it's safe to say that we would all like to have the ability to zoom in more, but as always it's merely a suggestion. Thx 

I don't if this is the right place to be posting this BUT.... I just wanna know if it's possible that we could be able to zoom in more on the Geo-Filter map in the next update. I ask this because whenever I miraculously get a host within 111km, I find it to be very difficult to click on the host's circle within my miniscule radius. I think that it's safe to say that we would all like to have the ability to zoom in more, but as always it's merely a suggestion. Thx 

Hey, this has been requested multiple times.  It is definitely on their list, however it won't be released this next patch...hopefully after that but not for while.

I believe it will be coming soon, it's definitely something a of us want.

@abc123 hmmm all right thanks for the quick reply too

never a problem, netduma will reply to i'm sure.  But I think they are still asleep for another 5 hours or so, if you have any other question this is definitely the right place to ask them.  Tons of helpful/knowledgable people.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi i246,

abc is correct its on the top of peoples wish list. We will add it zone, but as its an improvement feature not a critical feature it won't be in the next update. We only launched a month ago and some issues are more important than others so we're working on them first. 

Hi i246,

abc is correct its on the top of peoples wish list. We will add it zone, but as its an improvement feature not a critical feature it won't be in the next update. We only launched a month ago and some issues are more important than others so we're working on them first. 

Right of course it's only a minor thing. And I'd like to say that I just got mine in the mail today and already i am in disbelief at how amazing this router is. You guys really did build a revolutionary router  :D

Archived