US Order

Well i thought i had a chance to get my router today, because according to usps tracking. My package left Springfield, Ma yesterday morning at 5am, and only 10 hour drive here. But no usps tracking update yet, hopefully update sometime today, and will be getting it tomorrow :)

Hope you do get man, I finally got an update from USPS.  It went from Chicago ISC to Chicago USPS lol.. Its better to see something instead of nothing for 5 days! I do not expect to get mine before XMAS but we'll see

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you do get man, I finally got an update from USPS.  It went from Chicago ISC to Chicago USPS lol.. Its better to see something instead of nothing for 5 days! I do not expect to get mine before XMAS but we'll see

yeah, after that mine took 2 days to be delivered.

Mine has changed hands to USPS here in Federal Way and left the routing facility at 0721hrs (Monday the 22nd).  Federal Way is only like 45 minutes away, but I don't know how many stops are between there and my office.  Praying it gets here today....

Well i think we're all excited for them to get to us, and hopefully by tomorrow. I hope usps updates my tracking today though. As it doesn't make me happy seeing my package 10 hours away. With a 5am departed time yesterday, and almost 36 hours later with no update of it arriving somewhere close. I have just been staying on top of things, knowing i need to sign for it when it arrives at my place.

Mine was attempted delivery today, be aware you have to sign for it...ugh

Yeah this I know, but like I said above. The last 36 hours, usps has been mia on updating where my package is. Supposedly it left Springfield, Ma yesterday morning at 5am, and no update since. It's only a 10 hour drive from there to my place. So I hope they update where my package is sometime today. But I do know it's 2-3 days till christmas, and shipping is chaos right now.

It sucks feeling like you need someone at your place 24/7 to sign for it, when you don't know, when it's arriving. Having to wait a day to go to post office to pick it up sucks, when you been waiting for it.

They didn't do anything yesterday it was Sunday...so you likely just are seeing time delay from Sunday them being off.

Well if that was the case, then the sunday at 5am update, would be my package was on the move saturday. Updating tracking info on a sunday, I would agree with. But we are talking about couple days till christmas. Also any company shipping things move shipment's regardless of what day it is. So I am sure all our packages were on the move sunday. Trust me, I was shocked to wake up sunday, with a tracking email update.

The mail man hasn't even run here yet, and he's normally already been around by now. So there is always wishful thinking, it could show up here today. I just don't see myself being that lucky.

With it being the Christmas season and all, it suddenly occurred to me that I haven't had this type of anticipation of waiting for something like I've been waiting for this router since I was a little kid. Was kind of a weird revelation, lol. The only difference is I don't know exactly when it's going to arrive but the agonizing wait is the same.

With it being the Christmas season and all, it suddenly occurred to me that I haven't had this type of anticipation of waiting for something like I've been waiting for this router since I was a little kid. Was kind of a weird revelation, lol. The only difference is I don't know exactly when it's going to arrive but the agonizing wait is the same.

Well all i can say is goodluck to you, as you mentioned. It's christmas, and we're talking about usps. It will truly be a guessing game for when it might show up. Mail man finally came around late this afternoon for me, and no package :( so here's to hoping tomorrow is the day.

They didn't do anything yesterday it was Sunday...so you likely just are seeing time delay from Sunday them being off.

I thought usps was working sundays actually up until xmas week

Well once I seen usps start tracking my package, I started to get a bit excited. Then the first movement, once usps got it in the states, was it departing new york. So I was expecting it to head to a usps facility in the washington dc area, since I am in virginia. Instead I got an update stating it arrived in Springfield, Ma. So that was a bit of a downer, as that is 3 hours more up north, and opposite way of me. So sunday comes, and it departed Springfield, Ma. Now come tomorrow around 5am, it will be 48 hours of no tracking update.

Which like I said above, I understand some as it is holiday season. But seeing where my package first traveled once in states concerns me a bit, plus I want to make sure to have someone home to sign for package, so there is no more added delay's of me receiving my package. Anyways I hope tonight/early am tomorrow updates come, because if not. I will start to be rather disappointed, as I wanted to get it before christmas break got here.

I also got a text update early in the morning. Its in my state so I will for sure get it today or tomorrow. The usps website says the post offices will close early tomorrow but regular mail is unaffected! So I'm getting pretty pumped lol

Well now i am going on 48+ hours without an update from usps. So i am stuck at the mercy of usps, and can only hope. They have got my item at my local post office, and out for delivery. Without ever updating tracking status. I have to say, for even being the holiday's. For my item to first go 3 hours outta the way on its first departure in the usa, and then depart Springfield, Ma according to usps 2 days ago. I am very displeased with usps, and find the tracking on my package fully unacceptable. As i expect better updates, on something i will be required to sign for once it arrives here.

*smdh*  Mine was updated as being IN THE CITY where I work and will have it delivered, yesterday, at 1:17PM.  The post office is less than 4 blocks from my office for crying out loud.  I have gotten exactly zero updates from that point, so I will join lilstone87 in giving the USPS the finger.   :angry:

Yes, this is clearly a first world problem in that my privileged hind end can't have my new shiny R1 with Geo-Filter, but damn it, it's Christmas time!!!   :huh:

UPDATE:  Is this thing on?  Am I being bugged?  Just got an update....

Yeah it's pretty bad, when you get to the point you feel like. You're either begging for a usps tracking update, or your package to just randomly showing up at your door. It totally sucks when you spend your own money, and then the control of your purchase is in the hand's of a company, tossing packages around. Not giving a shit when you get your stuff.

I know I have most likely sounded of someone crying about something lately. But really it just the fact of knowing where your stuff is in the process of shipping. Like anyone I prefer to get my stuff as quick as possible when ordering online, and having it shipped to me. However if it isn't as fast as I like it to be, knowing the process of when it will reach my location is equally important. Right now, I feel like my package is not only taking awhile to get to me(usps has had it in new york since friday, only like 8 hour drive to my door). But also the tracking on my package has went non existent since sunday morning. So I truly do feel, the service from usps is unacceptable right now. They get paid to provide service for a job, and they're not doing it right now imho.

post-157-0-63989800-1419359704_thumb.png

*smdh* Mine was updated as being IN THE CITY where I work and will have it delivered, yesterday, at 1:17PM. The post office is less than 4 blocks from my office for crying out loud. I have gotten exactly zero updates from that point, so I will join lilstone87 in giving the USPS the finger. :angry:

Yes, this is clearly a first world problem in that my privileged hind end can't have my new shiny R1 with Geo-Filter, but damn it, it's Christmas time!!! :huh:

UPDATE: Is this thing on? Am I being bugged? Just got an update....

See it worked! Me too

Archived