US Order

Do you have your tracking ID? If you don't PM me and I'll give it to you. With the tracking ID you can track it with this link https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item

You talking to me? if so, I have my tracking ID. Since late tuesday night royal mail says mine has been passed to overseas postal for delivery in US. Kind of hoping by tomorrow at some time USPS will at least update it has reached the US. Because then I will feel good about it being here before holiday.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma Fraser

You talking to me? if so, I have my tracking ID. Since late tuesday night royal mail says mine has been passed to overseas postal for delivery in US. Kind of hoping by tomorrow at some time USPS will at least update it has reached the US. Because then I will feel good about it being here before holiday.

No sorry I meant that for decimalator. I've got my fingers crossed for you! I hope you get it before the holidays so you can have a great holiday gaming period :) 

Mine is stateside already but when I try to track via usps it says "origin post is preparing shipment" :/ impatiently waiting here in Chicago lol.

Yeah i ordered mine sunday, and usps says same as yours info wise, reason i asked abc123 if he just ordered his this past sunday. I figured usps tracking probably be a bit delayed with holiday as well. But it is important to keep track of, as signing for it is required when it does finally reach us.

I bought mine as soon as it released, got it yesterday. Yay. I live in the Seattle area. 

Hey Moodfa - Do you remember the day you purchased?  I purchased Sunday the 14th and am hoping I will see it before Christmas for the n00b-fest.   :D

EDIT:  Just checked Royal Mail and I have the same message as lilstone87.  No update from the US side of mail carriers yet.

Yeah nothing has changed on my end today either. Still same message from tuesday morning, saying in process of being shipped overseas. Hopefully it has reached the US, and just hasn't been scanned to be updated yet.

No sorry I meant that for decimalator. I've got my fingers crossed for you! I hope you get it before the holidays so you can have a great holiday gaming period :)

Just pm'd you my info. I forgot to subscribe to the thread. Mistakes were made. Thanks, you guys are seriously awesome!

Guest Netduma Fraser

Just pm'd you my info. I forgot to subscribe to the thread. Mistakes were made. Thanks, you guys are seriously awesome!

Thanks for the PM, I have PM'd you back with your tracking ID :)

Well I got a update from USPS this evening saying it has been processed through there isc new york soft facility. So hopefully by monday morning it's at least getting put on a truck, and delivered to my local usps office. I am ready to put this thing threw the ringer, over the christmas holiday. Anyways, sorry for all my post in this thread over last couple days. It just shows my excitement to putting this router to work :)

I also ordered from second batch, and tracking says its in Illinois for two days now and I am only one state away!! Hurry up already USPS!!

I am guessing yours is at one of usps ISC facilities? If so, I googled what ISC was, and it's one of usps international sorting centers. Which a lot of compliant's are posted, regarding how long packages sometime take to get to it's next stop after. So here's to me, you, and other's, on getting ours hopefully real soon.

Well I got a update from USPS this evening saying it has been processed through there isc new york soft facility. So hopefully by monday morning it's at least getting put on a truck, and delivered to my local usps office. I am ready to put this thing threw the ringer, over the christmas holiday. Anyways, sorry for all my post in this thread over last couple days. It just shows my excitement to putting this router to work :)

I'm hitting refresh about every 5 minutes on the USPS tracking page. I feel your pain, man. 

Well my package managed to leave the ISC New York usps location. But today usps sent me update, saying my package is in springfield, ma. Opposite way of virginia, starting to worry me a bit on where they're sending my package. That's like a 140 some miles wrong way, and a wasted 3 hours of traveling. Seeing this, I will have to keep a real eye on my package now. 

December 20, 2014 , 11:39 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

CHICAGO, IL 60701 

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO, IL 60701 on December 20, 2014 at 11:39 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

December 17, 2014 , 6:17 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) 

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

batch 2! woot

Well USPS sent me a email update early this morning, saying it had departed the springfield, ma facility. So there is a small chance i could receive mine tomorrow, but more likely tuesday. As my package will most likely stop in DC, before being sent to my local usps location for delivery.

Well USPS sent me a email update early this morning, saying it had departed the springfield, ma facility. So there is a small chance i could receive mine tomorrow, but more likely tuesday. As my package will most likely stop in DC, before being sent to my local usps location for delivery.

Man,I feel for ya ... sooooo close but still sooooo far!  :mellow:

Man,I feel for ya ... sooooo close but still sooooo far!  :mellow:

Well it would be closer, if usps didn't send my package from new york up north to springfield, ma yesterday. Before shipping it south to begin with smdh.

I am guessing yours is at one of usps ISC facilities? If so, I googled what ISC was, and it's one of usps international sorting centers. Which a lot of compliant's are posted, regarding how long packages sometime take to get to it's next stop after. So here's to me, you, and other's, on getting ours hopefully real soon.

Yeah it has been at the Chicago ISC for several days with no updates on the tracking! It's killing me!

Well i thought i had a chance to get my router today, because according to usps tracking. My package left Springfield, Ma yesterday morning at 5am, and only 10 hour drive here. But no usps tracking update yet, hopefully update sometime today, and will be getting it tomorrow :)

Archived