US Order

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone from the US received their router yet?

It's only been a few days but I'm dying to get online with it.

Again Iain' date=' congrats on the release!

[/quote']

Hi,

A couple of people have been tracking their orders and their units are stateside ( still on route) but so far we haven't had anyone that we know of had their units arrive yet. I would expect after the weekend we will ;)

Hi,

A couple of people have been tracking their orders and their units are stateside ( still on route) but so far we haven't had anyone that we know of had their units arrive yet. I would expect after the weekend we will ;)

Good deal, looking forward to the product.

Doesn't look like additional information will be posted once it hits state side.

Here is all one gets (or at least all I've got) from Royal Mail once stateside ...

Royal Mail Track and Trace:

------------------------------------------

Your item, posted on 09/12/14 with reference RNxxxxxxxxxxx has arrived in O`HARE (CHICAGO) and is being processed for delivery.

Last update: 14 December 2014, 01:30am

Good deal, looking forward to the product.

Doesn't look like additional information will be posted once it hits state side.

Here is all one gets (or at least all I've got) from Royal Mail once stateside ...

Royal Mail Track and Trace:

------------------------------------------

Your item, posted on 09/12/14 with reference RNxxxxxxxxxxx has arrived in O`HARE (CHICAGO) and is being processed for delivery.

Last update: 14 December 2014, 01:30am

You should be able to use te USPS tracking system once its stateside

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

You should be able to use te USPS tracking system once its stateside

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

Hopefully this is true, if I have read correctly. When product arrives, it has to be signed for. As playing guessing game for which day it will arrive, isn't best.

Good deal.

I was not aware the the USPS would track/trace RM once it hit state side (learn something everyday).

It should be delivered today according to the last status update.

Thanks again for the info.

it tracks for me while it isn't stateside...pretty cool stuff.

So it looks like outside of T/T of UPS and FedEx, USPS T/T works for most everything.

Nice to know!

Thanks.

Great News ...

I received the router today.

Bad News ...

I will have to wait till Thursday or Friday (hell maybe the weekend  :() to setup the router.

I have three Christmas parties to attend for the next three nights.  :huh:

At any rate, thanks Adam for letting me know that the USPS will track other carriers.

Once again Iain, congrats on the release!

Can't believe I have it in hand and cant use it yet, just my luck.  :(

B48B6y1CYAAo6J3.jpg

Guest Netduma_Iain

Glad you got it! The xmas parties will be fun as well :)

PS the metallic sticker doesn't look flat in the picture. Is that a lighting issue? 

Glad you got it! The xmas parties will be fun as well :)

They are nice but like but like Roger Murtaugh says to Martin Riggs ... I'm getting to old for this shit Riggs!  :)

I have thee divisions under me and have to attend all.  :mellow:

PS the metallic sticker doesn't look flat in the picture. Is that a lighting issue? 

I think it's just the lighting.

Guest Netduma_Iain

They are nice but like but like Roger Murtaugh says to Martin Riggs ... I'm getting to old for this shit Riggs!   :)

I don't get the reference, but I'm incorporating it into my lexicon :)

I have thee divisions under me and have to attend all.   :mellow:

Wow you must be a VIP!

I think it's just the lighting.

Glad to hear it

Hope you get a chance to use it over the holidays, let me know how you get on please :) 

I don't get the reference, but I'm incorporating it into my lexicon :)

The Riggs thing was from the movie Lethal Weapon ... just the old guy telling the young guy, he's gettin too old.

Wow you must be a VIP!

Umm VIP may not be the best description, more like BBS (big baby sitter) ...  :)

Glad to hear it

Hope you get a chance to use it over the holidays, let me know how you get on please  :)

I am going to try. I hope I can sneak some time in this week, will let you know.

Great News ...

---------------

I ordered mine of yesterday and am located in the States as well.  About how long did it take you to get yours in?  I realize my time may be different, but really excited to get it, hopefully soon.

Great News ...

I ordered mine of yesterday and am located in the States as well.  About how long did it take you to get yours in?  I realize my time may be different, but really excited to get it, hopefully soon.

I would say 4-5 biz days. Hard to tell cause the weekend was in the loop and the USPS does not function very well on the weekend.  :huh:

Great News ...

---------------

Jeff I see you posted a question inside someone else's quote, mistakes were made lol. Anyways there is no time table on when you will receive it. Supposed to be 5-10 day shipping, but it's possible to get it before christmas, but shipping is rough closer we get to christmas holiday as well.

I do know some of the guy's who ordered from the first batch, that live in the US. Got there's yesterday, and today. So it was 7-8days(including saturday, and sunday) from when it was shipped by Netduma. So this will kind of give you a ideal on time frame for shipment to you.

Should I be receiving a tracking notification of some sort once my Netduma arrives stateside? I'm on the west coast and I ordered from the 2nd batch on Sunday, so I'm guessing it will be here around Monday, if I'm lucky? Soooo anxious! 

Well it's already been mentioned here, but once you see on the royal mail tracking site, that your package is headed for the states. You can take your tracking number, and use it on the USPS tracking site, to get more detail's once it arrives in the states.

As for getting it by monday, it's possible, but I wouldn't count on it. Because we are talking about the holiday's shipping wise, and US customs will play a key roll in how long once it hits the states before usps will get it to you. I also ordered one sunday, and I hope it gets here by wednesday(before christmas). Still I am not even sure of that, and I live on the east coast of the states myself.

I received my router in roughly a week. The USPS tracking will give general updates such as when it enters the country then regionally. Mine went from LA, to Denver then my local USPS office where it said out for the delivery the day of.

I received my router in roughly a week. The USPS tracking will give general updates such as when it enters the country then regionally. Mine went from LA, to Denver then my local USPS office where it said out for the delivery the day of.

Yes most people from US who ordered from first batch, got there's either monday, tuesday, or wednesday of this week. So it is possible for some of us in the US, to get there's before christmas who ordered sunday. But like I said, we are one week from christmas, and last minute shipping around the world volume wise is massive. So it will depend on these shipping company's, and how good they're moving shipments over next few day's. Biggest possible slowdown for us though, is US customs, and how they handle order's coming into the US.

Trust me I am holding out hope, as I would like to be able to mess around with mine during the christmas holiday. But I am also being real, if it doesn't get here before christmas next thursday.

Archived