Network issues and reset

Hi!
I've been having some weird problems on my Netduma.
The second night I was using this router, the wifi stoped working suddenly. My devices can detect de Netduma wireless net, but when I try to connect into, they are not capable of getting an IP address from the Netduma.
On the other hand, the only wired engine capable of getting a working internet signal is my PS4, not my laptop or my PC (¿?). All of them where working perfectly before the issue I mentionned before.
​I've tryied to enable DHCP on Netduma (through my PS4 webbrowser, wich is the only device capable to connect to the Netduma), but when I click "apply", it turns dissable again and again. There's no way it can let me enable this. I enabled it at first when I installed the Netduma, and then turn it off, and it was OK. The issue came with the other network problems.
I also tryed to reboot the Netduma to serial settings by pressing looooooong time the reset botton, but this botton doesn seem to work at all.
Is there any other way of restarting the Netduma to serial settings?
I'm thinking that de device is broken. Hope it not.

Thanks for the help!

I do not think it will be necessary, but I will post up the photo later if you want.
The isue is simple. I go to my DHCP page on my netduma, and it shows it is disable. I click "enable", then pot number for the range of IPs (usuall 100 to 199),and then click "apply". 
The page refreshes automatically and it is again "disabled".

On the top, it shows the main gateway (192.168.88.1) and bellow the net mask (255.255.255.0)
(note: it doesn't allow me to modify the time menu in wich you chose "1 hour, 12, hours, etc")

Guest Netduma_Iain

oh ok I see what you mean. I recommend you upgrade by following the instruction here please v.1.02.6. Then try enable your DHCP settings after upgrading :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

You could assign static IP on your computer. 

It would be easier if you give me permission to access the router and I'll enable DHCP for you. Then you can upgrade, is that ok? 

I had my PS4 on static IP address at firts, then disabled it to try new settings, and the becom all those isues and I could no get DHCP again to set the static IP.
I hve no problem to let you in net, but I am not at home by now.
In a couple of hours i'll be available for an hour and half. If it suits you, we coul go ahead

Archived