The shop will be reopened on Friday at 8pm GMT (+ Canada, France, Qatar & UAE added)

Guest Netduma Luke

Guest Netduma Luke

Our shop will be reopened at 8pm GMT tomorrow, on Friday 9th January. We will continue to limit our daily stock count and we will refresh the stock at 8pm GMT each day until we run out.

We are also now able to sell to Canada, France, the UAE and Qatar.

If your country of residence is not in this list and you would like it to be added, please post here. Delivering to a new country is not simple as we have to consider both legal and tax issues so please be patient with us.

Finally, our start-up offer will be finishing soon. Thereafter, the Netduma R1 router will be at the Early Adopter price. Please see the shop for more information.

Evening all

Think I was lucky enough to order one, got my receipt from Pay Pal but nothing as yet via email having just checked my junk mail. Can you please confirm??

Many thanks

Guest Netduma Luke

Evening all

Think I was lucky enough to order one, got my receipt from Pay Pal but nothing as yet via email having just checked my junk mail. Can you please confirm??

Many thanks

Yes we have it - order number 835, thank you so much for your order.

You will receive a Royal Mail tracking number within the next two days via a Paypal email and your router should arrive on Monday as you ordered next day delivery. Let me know if you need anything else confirmed and we hope you enjoy using your router.

Many thanks for the reply, if this router does indeed work the way I have read and seen I really think you guys should be pushing for a cut of the COD profits from Activision   :D   I might actually start enjoying playing Advanced Warfare!!

Thanks again

Guest Netduma Luke

PLEASE let me know as soon as I can place my order, going nuts with the lag on Advanced Warefare!!!

More stock will be back on in four hours - at 8pm GMT. Stock has sold very quickly the last two nights so I recommend you log onto the shop page a few minutes before and keep hitting refresh. 

Our shop will be reopened at 8pm GMT tomorrow, on Friday 9th January. We will continue to limit our daily stock count and we will refresh the stock at 8pm GMT each day until we run out.

We are also now able to sell to Canada, France, the UAE and Qatar.

If your country of residence is not in this list and you would like it to be added, please post here. Delivering to a new country is not simple as we have to consider both legal and tax issues so please be patient with us.

Finally, our start-up offer will be finishing soon. Thereafter, the Netduma R1 router will be at the Early Adopter price. Please see the shop for more information.

I'm desperate to get one of the Netduma routers.  If you could give us an update as to when new stock will be available I'd apprciate it.  I keep checking twitter, emails, and forum, etc.  I know the last batch sold very quickly so I want to make sure I'm on when the stock appear in order to secure a purchase.  Thanks.

Guest Netduma Luke

I'm desperate to get one of the Netduma routers.  If you could give us an update as to when new stock will be available I'd apprciate it.  I keep checking twitter, emails, and forum, etc.  I know the last batch sold very quickly so I want to make sure I'm on when the stock appear in order to secure a purchase.  Thanks.

Hi Billy - the quick, but perhaps not very helpful answer, is 'very soon'. I would love to give you an exact time but I don't want to break any promises until I know for sure. I'll make sure one of us posts on the forum and we will email out in advance of it opening (at least a few hours before) as well as tweeting.

Archived