Strict mode promblems

Macabi83

Guest Netduma Fraser

I can hardly afford to play with strict mode on because I am randomly getting kicked from matches just out of no where, it happens too much.

Whats your distance set to? Are you using the snap button? Yeah best no to use it if youre getting kicked.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok Macabi, first don't worry we have an experimental feature that should resolve all these issues.

In the meantime, can you disable the geo-filter when the game starts like we did in chat. Then enable it and start searching

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sorry dude, the best bet is to strict and snap twice if your'e not getting it. The experimental feature will make a huge difference. Its my top priority. 

Sorry dude, the best bet is to strict and snap twice if your'e not getting it. The experimental feature will make a huge difference. Its my top priority.

Has this so called "experimental feature" been implemented yet? Wondering what it is?

I am also having big time issues. I can't even get into games.. IT joins the lobby and boots me in advanced warfare. Host is in my 1000km zone but doesn't matter.. When I first got the router i almost never got booted from a lobby

I'm having the same issue on PS4 Advanced Warfare.

Tested with:

Strict on/off

Geo-Filter on/off

Tested with X1 and do not have the same problem

What's interesting to me is that when I start playing the first 4 hours, everything plays perfectly.

Then it starts to kick me randomly and to I have to snap out to around 1200km and turn off strict mode.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi guys, please just hold on, I'm working on something that I think will resolve all these issues for good. Its just quite complicated to make. The cloud is a good solution but requires constant attention so I'm trying a different approach. 

Interesting so it changes from time of day.

Hi guys, please just hold on, I'm working on something that I think will resolve all these issues for good. Its just quite complicated to make. The cloud is a good solution but requires constant attention so I'm trying a different approach. 

Interesting so it changes from time of day.

I've started noticing that as well.

I just chalked it up to it being later in the night and less population.

abc, is it the same for you?

Iain, should this not be happening?

I can't really play anything right now

Been testing it and I get booted with Geo on or off.

Tried a different LAN cable and same result with booting out of games.

Interestingly connecting to the Duma via wi-fi stops the booting so use that for now.

Been testing it and I get booted with Geo on or off.

Tried a different LAN cable and same result with booting out of games.

Interestingly connecting to the Duma via wi-fi stops the booting so use that for now.

Seems like the booting issue wasn't just related to the geo-filter. Thanks for confirming that so others are aware as well.

Glad the wifi is connecting /staying connected but can't imagine why wired wouldn't be?

I also noticed last night while gaming (ps3) that i had to be at about 1000 k to get in a game and the connections were all over the place for most of the night.By that i mean the whole lobby were running on 1and 2 bar (no bs ) and the games were way out of sink.But on friday we played on strict and had filter set to 400 k and had great games.I think it might been PSN related but i could be wrong

Archived