This might be our chance....

esmorgue

Hopefully... If This can reduce lag... We can finally subdue Jinx's Sister.. and hopefully reduce the communicable diseases that ravage the planet due to her consistent inability to bathe. SaND has never been in her britches...NO matter what kind of lies that GRaS has been spreading. Maccabi can vouch for this, as he took our turn at the OT Party of 2012.

Hopefully... If This can reduce lag... We can finally subdue Jinx's Sister.. and hopefully reduce the communicable diseases that ravage the planet due to her consistent inability to bathe. SaND has never been in her britches...NO matter what kind of lies that GRaS has been spreading. Maccabi can vouch for this' date=' as he took our turn at the OT Party of 2012.

[/quote']

Now i remember why i was erring and umming about an OT section... ;)

nice to see you here my brother from another mother forum

Hopefully... If This can reduce lag... We can finally subdue Jinx's Sister.. and hopefully reduce the communicable diseases that ravage the planet due to her consistent inability to bathe. SaND has never been in her britches...NO matter what kind of lies that GRaS has been spreading. Maccabi can vouch for this' date=' as he took our turn at the OT Party of 2012.

[/quote']

Now i remember why i was erring and umming about an OT section... ;)

nice to see you here my brother from another mother forum

Good to see you. I'm happy for you, Adam. Truly. You deserve such a prestigious honor. You've been a instrument in the community for folks trying to solve their connection issues. I hope you prosper, as well as the rest of Netduma in all of the steps you guys make.

Thanks for the kind words. Often I don't understand what you're saying mate' date=' but you do make me howl often. Love it!

[/quote']

That's normal Iain I've known morgue for years this is a typical response. ;)

I still don't understand, how I'm not understandable! Maybe it's the American English vs. English- English.

Reporting for duty Esmorgue

I have taken the liberty to hire crack marksmen to man the towers. They have been informed of Jinx's Sister; however I did not show them her mugshot, as I did not wish to cause them undue stress.

[attachment=4]

Before I forget,,,, Hello to all :)

Thanks for the kind words. Often I don't understand what you're saying mate' date=' but you do make me howl often. Love it!

[/quote']

*Kitteh to EviL*

No problem. You guys have come up with something that has been needed for a long time. Especially in the CoD Community. IMO the network side of it has been in the toilet when it comes to the hosting picks and those that "see" the host, after MW2 lifecycle . I still play that and have a better experience than the titles onward.

Hopefully, my finances will get better and I'll be able to get a R1. Adam knows as well as anyone my struggles and serious frustrations with connections in CoD since 2010 at least...

I've sought his expertise with new network hardware, ISP hardware, everything/ anything I could attempt to do on my end, to no success. Not that it wouldn't improve things for other purposes or games, just CoD decided to match me with Lagomites, and Bandwidth Banditos.

I can't play Advanced Warfare in the state that it is in for me, and apparently a lot of others. I actually had to get the game out of my house. I can ping New York (which is about 900 miles away) in about 45ms (50 down-5up). Yet, everything feels heavily delayed while playing any CoD after MW2.

We as gamers need people like you folks, who actually look out for our interests. Online gaming is about connectivity 1st and foremost. You guys apparently understand that, and are appealing to our desire to enjoy Online Gaming.

Thanks Again... All the best to Netduma.

I have taken the liberty to hire crack marksmen to man the towers. They have been informed of Jinx's Sister; however I did not show them her mugshot' date=' as I did not wish to cause them undue stress.

Before I forget,,,, Hello to all   :)

[/quote']

Ahhh.. how do? Glad to see you made it.

Good job, Ole Chap. These .50 Caliber Machine Guns can go up in the palm trees. I'll call the rest of the Tusken Raiders I saw beating up those WiiBillies you passed coming through the Western Quadrant. They can dig a moat, throw a few sheep carcasses in... that will keep the Billies horny and preoccupied.

[/quote']

*Kitteh to EviL*

No problem. You guys have come up with something that has been needed for a long time. Especially in the CoD Community. IMO the network side of it has been in the toilet when it comes to the hosting picks and those that "see" the host, after MW2 lifecycle . I still play that and have a better experience than the titles onward.

Hopefully, my finances will get better and I'll be able to get a R1. Adam knows as well as anyone my struggles and serious frustrations with connections in CoD since 2010 at least...

I've sought his expertise with new network hardware, ISP hardware, everything/ anything I could attempt to do on my end, to no success. Not that it wouldn't improve things for other purposes or games, just CoD decided to match me with Lagomites, and Bandwidth Banditos.

I can't play Advanced Warfare in the state that it is in for me, and apparently a lot of others. I actually had to get the game out of my house. I can ping New York (which is about 900 miles away) in about 45ms (50 down-5up). Yet, everything feels heavily delayed while playing any CoD after MW2.

We as gamers need people like you folks, who actually look out for our interests. Online gaming is about connectivity 1st and foremost. You guys apparently understand that, and are appealing to our desire to enjoy Online Gaming.

Thanks Again... All the best to Netduma.

I have taken the liberty to hire crack marksmen to man the towers. They have been informed of Jinx's Sister; however I did not show them her mugshot' date=' as I did not wish to cause them undue stress.

Before I forget,,,, Hello to all   :)

[/quote']

Good job, Ole Chap. These .50 Caliber Machine Guns can go up in the palm trees. I'll call the rest of the Tusken Raiders I saw beating up those WiiBillies you passed coming through the Western Quadrant. They can dig a moat, throw a few sheep carcasses in... that will keep the Billies horny and preoccupied.

Right stop right there, just be careful with the armaments , we do NOT want a repeat of the "accidental OT massacre of 2012" if took atvi weeks to get all the stains out of the carpet.

In other news isn't it refreshing to be on a forum that ACTUALLY works ;)

I have no idea what you are talking about  :P

Everything is nice and clean though.......... new car smell

bet our more button works too ;)

That is witchcraft !!!!!

err, I realise that the forum is set to netduma colours. My only thought is that the there is too much white. I know I know - reduce my brightness.......... because I'm too Bright. :)

In other news isn't it refreshing to be on a forum that ACTUALLY works ;)

I have no idea what you are talking about  :P

Everything is nice and clean though.......... new car smell

bet our more button works too ;)

That is witchcraft !!!!!

err' date=' I realise that the forum is set to netduma colours. My only thought is that the there is too much white.  I know I know - reduce my brightness.......... because I'm too Bright. :)

[/quote']

Actually there is a reason for it.... we're moving to a new uber forum very soon, so i didnt bother faffing with stuff too much , also this matches our website , wear shades problem solved , you're an aussie you own shades :)

Right stop right there, just be careful with the armaments , we do NOT want a repeat of the "accidental OT massacre of 2012" if took atvi weeks to get all the stains out of the carpet.

Sometimes overkill is the only method. Teh nO_oB Militia was attacking from one side, WiiBillies were running their Moonshine operations around the clock. I fought viciously against them all. With the help of Fireman we pummeled the day & night. Epic Win!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived