the Last of Us MP

strodoggydog

I don't have a lot of time to game, but when I do I like to have the best experience possible - hence, this router seems like it could help me use my limited gaming time to the best.

I play COD online, but also play the Last of Us MP. I believe however that this game actually does use P2P (i.e. not listen servers). I can find a link from a naughty dog developer confirming this if need be.

In principle, would the geo-filter work its magic for this game?

Thanks

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks for considering purchasing the duma. In theory it would work but I wouldn't purchase the router till we have tried it.

@netduma_fraser please look into this. 

I don't have a lot of time to game, but when I do I like to have the best experience possible - hence, this router seems like it could help me use my limited gaming time to the best.

I play COD online, but also play the Last of Us MP. I believe however that this game actually does use P2P (i.e. not listen servers). I can find a link from a naughty dog developer confirming this if need be.

In principle, would the geo-filter work its magic for this game?

Thanks

Thanks for considering purchasing the duma. In theory it would work but I wouldn't purchase the router till we have tried it.

I'll test this over the next few days, use to play the Last of Us all the time and wouldn't mind playing again.

Thanks for your help.

I'll probably get router just for cod but thought last of us would be an added bonus.

I do appreciate it has a smaller player pool but the MM can be all over the place. I've been matched with a South African, Brazilian, and a Chinese person all in the same match before. I politely messaged them afterwards to verify their location.

Plus with uncharted 4 coining out, it's MP will more likely by P2P.

Thanks for help all.

I've played the past two days for a few hours and I don't believe that the geofilter works with The Last of Us MP.  I never got booted from and games or lobbies, however there were never and servers or other host shown on the geofilter no matter the range I set it to...

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi wrathoftank, if you have time I'd love to try port it with your help via chat. Would you be interested in that? Please don't feel like there is any pressure I understand people have busy lives. 

Hi there.

Thanks for looking into this. I managed to get an order in this evening, so I would be happy to help with any testing next week.

On a somewhat unrelated note, will the router recognise a ps vita as such. I also play KZ mercenary a lot....

Thanks all.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Firstly thanks for purchasing :)

We have never tested it on that. But if you're happy to help I'd love to add it :)

Hi wrathoftank, if you have time I'd love to try port it with your help via chat. Would you be interested in that? Please don't feel like there is any pressure I understand people have busy lives. 

Hi Iain, I'd be happy to do this with you, I'm pretty free all weekend, or we could work on some time during next week.  Let me know what works for you.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks, I need to get quite a bit of coding done this weekend. During the week would be better for me, is one evening in particular better for you? 

Thanks, I need to get quite a bit of coding done this weekend. During the week would be better for me, is one evening in particular better for you? 

I make my own work schedule for the most part so I could probably do 7-9 am or 3-6 pm cst during the week (1-3 pm or 9-12 pm your time).  Whenever a day seems good to you just let me know the day before, I check the forums often.

We should get a thread going of known matchmaking games we'd like supported meow! Maybe some of them don't work out, but it would be good to have an ongoing list of desires.  Might be a good thing. 

We should get a thread going of known matchmaking games we'd like supported meow! Maybe some of them don't work out, but it would be good to have an ongoing list of desires.  Might be a good thing. 

I concur :)

Iain can you give me the list of supported games and I can create a topic for supported game request and in the post I will mention already supported games.

Guest Netduma Luke

Iain can you give me the list of supported games and I can create a topic for supported game request and in the post I will mention already supported games.

Our current list is here:

http://www.netduma.com/buyerguide

You can pretty much  add Halo MCC to this list too (as Buds will confirm)!

• 2 weeks later...

I see that there was a poll to indicate a preference for which games we would like support.

Hence, I was willing to shelve my request for the Last of Us MP, and bow to the will of the people.

I am not sure if anything definite came of out of the poll, but my offer still stands to help with the Last of Us MP implementation.

Thanks

Archived