Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Geo-filter searching

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Guest_Netduma Fraser_*

Guest_Netduma Fraser_*
  • Guests

Guest_Netduma_Iain_*

Guest_Netduma_Iain_*
  • Guests

The middle of the ocean not the sea, don't worry you're still a star! :P

A7Legit

A7Legit

#DatHitDetection

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

The middle of the ocean not the sea, don't worry you're still a star! :P

It's the middle of the sea as far as we're concerned everything you learned about the ocean were lies.

Buds

Buds

Vintage Member

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
Good video Fraser.

Only addition I would maybe add (perhaps a txt overlay to avoid changing video - no idea if possible not up on my YouTube vids!) is a brief bit about difference in searching with strict active and disabled.

I know we are all fine but just thinkin where the vids may be someone's only point of reference without visiting forums?

Anyway feel free to ignore me as I normally talk rubbish :)

Guest_Netduma_Iain_*

Guest_Netduma_Iain_*
  • Guests

Good point buds, we plan to make videos on all sections. So if you have any suggestions on features that may need a video please let us know :)

fuzzy clam

fuzzy clam

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,939 posts

The video's are a great idea for people like me,we'll just say i'm computer challenged.But hopefully you guys will make a video on all the features on the duma's interface.It's nice to have pictures to go along with all helpful feedback and suggestion's that come from this forum,good job.I just wonder if we'll lose Fraser to hollywood after all the vid's

frustrated I just got a new NETDUMA, and I can't connect, how do I get the password for the Wi-Fi

:P

abc123

abc123

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,891 posts

The video's are a great idea for people like me,we'll just say i'm computer challenged.But hopefully you guys will make a video on all the features on the duma's interface.It's nice to have pictures to go along with all helpful feedback and suggestion's that come from this forum,good job.I just wonder if we'll lose Fraser to hollywood after all the vid's

definitely agree, a video per router page is likely a good plan.

It's as easy as abc123

Note: Although I am a moderator, Netduma is not responsible for my written words. In no way is a statement by abc123 a direct statement from Netduma.

AFF

AFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

great video, nice to watch things before getting the device and knowing what to do when you get to it

Jman

Jman

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

great video, nice to watch things before getting the device and knowing what to do when you get to it

I watched several times over before pulling the trigger, sure glad I did though!

R1 Early Adopter

ChickenJoe

ChickenJoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
What ab the ping assist?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,186 posts

That wasn't there then but I would put it to around 20ms above your base ping so you never miss the opportunity for a good game.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

D3mon1c

D3mon1c

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

How do you find out your base ping from the system your playing on or what exactly?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,186 posts

Do a speed test from a wired PC when no one else is using the internet. That will essentially be your base ping.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/