Terrible night on Advanced warfare on PS4

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma_Iain

Great news glad to hear it! I suspect it may be short lived in that its the time of day. But fingers crossed its not

Wouldn't the issues largely be resolved if they invested in more bandwidth?

Bandwidth isn't the best solution, there are a lot of methods that work...more bandwidth is one so you don't get DDoS'd as easily...

But trust me they seem to be flawed from a networking standpoint, adding more bandwidth would only be a bandaid they need to fix a lot.  Agreed bandwidth is one of those things.

After the first day troubles I was having, things are so much better now. I don't know what changed but I like it. If I get in a match with a ping of 20-80, I feel pretty confident I'm going to have my way in the match. With that ping range it allows me to rush without fear of being behind. Thanks again for the help I received and for such an amazing product.

Back to having issues, I have been unable to find a local host and when I do I keep getting kicked.  This is happening on XB1 and PS4, when I get in the matches I have serious ping issues.  See attached link duJEZlp.jpg

@ sindonesia if it's happening on your ps4 it might be PSN cuz the same thing was happening to me last night.Massive spikes and had trouble finding a host.But Friday night it ran like a champ.Maybe XBL is having problems too

It's happening on both systems.  Friday and Saturday were pretty good but all day has been garbage and unplayable.  When I say unplayable I mean once you play with Netduma you don't want to go back to the old way.

Yea i got a good taste of duma magic on friday night and then last night it was back to unstable connections and the game being out of sink.Let's just say last night's gaming session was pretty short.

Archived