Geo-filter heart break :)

mxHOLGE

I'm in UK and my geo-filter radius just excludes Sweden / Finland / Norway and into Eastern Europe. 

That's the beauty for the product, letting us personalise our preferences. My own experience of quake 3 back in the day was the connections never played well for either parties when we went up against Swedish teams. Home games we stomped, away games we got stomped. Was too like a 'host' advantage :)

Some day mxHOLGE we will meet in the middle. Enjoy your gaming :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Moodge,

Are you not an admin? We would like a Swedish admin, would you like to be? I thought you already were tbh

I'm in UK and my geo-filter radius just excludes Sweden / Finland / Norway and into Eastern Europe. 

That's the beauty for the product, letting us personalise our preferences. My own experience of quake 3 back in the day was the connections never played well for either parties when we went up against Swedish teams. Home games we stomped, away games we got stomped. Was too like a 'host' advantage :)

Some day mxHOLGE we will meet in the middle. Enjoy your gaming :)

I played quake 2 ctf and some quake 3 back in the days :) But just for fun...

Sometimes i find host in sweden but not to often. When i cant wait i just expand geo-filter to uk just to join a game.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cool, thanks for purchasing.

Yes we have a Hawaii admin who is optimising your region :) He likes it already but we will continue to optimise

Archived