What's the latest version?

Guest Netduma_Iain

We are about to make some videos on using the geo-filter. But when you upgrade to .6, having strict mode will mean you get better games BUT you may get lobby booting. If you do use the new snap function next to the home button. This will increase your distance to optimum search locations, you can keep pressing till you're happy.

However if you don't want lobby booting you should disable strict mode. Although game experience may not be as good with it off. Hope that makes sense if not let me know please :)

We are about to make some videos on using the geo-filter. But when you upgrade to .6, having strict mode will mean you get better games BUT you may get lobby booting. If you do use the new snap function next to the home button. This will increase your distance to optimum search locations, you can keep pressing till you're happy.

However if you don't want lobby booting you should disable strict mode. Although game experience may not be as good with it off. Hope that makes sense if not let me know please :)

I'm at your mercy, I trust ya guys and I know this is a work in progress. I will upgrade and I'll post my experience. It's been great so far, the router is doing it's job. If the game has issues, that's not the routers fault.

Thanks!

So I updated to .6 this morning and had to disable strict mode because I noticed it was booting me out of lobbies. How do you use the snap function?

Guest Netduma Fraser

So I updated to .6 this morning and had to disable strict mode because I noticed it was booting me out of lobbies. How do you use the snap function?

Enable strict mode, have your filter set at a small distance, lower than 1000km, if youre getting booted, press the snap button (the button on the right of the magnifying glass) it will auto expand your Geo-filter to a distance it thinks will get you into a game. 

Enable strict mode, have your filter set at a small distance, lower than 1000km, if youre getting booted, press the snap button (the button on the right of the magnifying glass) it will auto expand your Geo-filter to a distance it thinks will get you into a game. 

That worked too amigo! But of course it did. However I tried to rate the hosts but it did not work.

Guest Netduma Fraser

That worked too amigo! But of course it did. However I tried to rate the hosts but it did not work.

What didnt work exactly? Did you slide the rating to where you wanted it and click apply?

What didnt work exactly? Did you slide the rating to where you wanted it and click apply?

No when I clicked on the host I didn't see that. I will try again later.

Archived