need some help

lukasz

Guest Netduma_Iain

Yeah it says on their site xb306 but many people with x1 have been reporting issues like the no friends online thing.

yes Xbox live is having issues but not on X1 (?) i have the same here lukasz8

you sad you have this same so just not seing dobule xp or connection problems like before net duma

i got a few good games with strict mode on but it will boot you out often, wait for the next version. ur not a bad player i have the same here + i am a FFA Veteran. some servers gives me this bad lag some not … i don't know why. best way would be to deny those servers or hosts, but now its not possible because i don't see the hosts / big circles. 

We need a good Deny function  :ph34r: 

i got a few good games with strict mode on but it will boot you out often, wait for the next version. ur not a bad player i have the same here + i am a FFA Veteran. some servers gives me this bad lag some not … i don't know why. best way would be to deny those servers or hosts, but now its not possible because i don't see the hosts / big circles. 

We need a good Deny function  :ph34r: 

yebs i can go all night fre for all and just crush people game after game and then next day i get ownd like a noob i undestand they are a lot of good players bot i should atlest have soem chances

Guest Netduma Fraser

With strict mode on you will encounter booting, if this occurs use the snap function to increase your filter, otherwise try turning off strict mode.

With strict mode on you will encounter booting, if this occurs use the snap function to increase your filter, otherwise try turning off strict mode.

ok bot what is this booting issue

Guest Netduma Fraser

ok bot what is this booting issue

I believe, though Iain may correct me if im wrong that it tries to connect you to a server outside the filter but cannot connect. Therefore using the snap feature will reduce the booting issue because youre widening the filter. Again turning off strict mode will help here as well. 

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok we are just posting a video on how to use it. It sounds to me like you have strict mode off. The PSN cod is still reporting maintenance issues but many of our customers have got it back to prime performance. Jump in chat later this eve if you want 1 on 1 assistance :)

Ok we are just posting a video on how to use it. It sounds to me like you have strict mode off. The PSN cod is still reporting maintenance issues but many of our customers have got it back to prime performance. Jump in chat later this eve if you want 1 on 1 assistance :)

ok what time is good for you and how i can access this 1 to 1 czat

Archived