Ordered Monday???

Has anyone that ordered Monday or anytime this week had their Netduma reach the US yet? Mine shipped on monday the 29th and apparently left on the 30th but it hasn't been updated upon arrival in the US or maybe it's still in transit from the UK. Thanks for any info you can give. This waiting is killing me.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Has anyone that ordered Monday or anytime this week had their Netduma reach the US yet? Mine shipped on monday the 29th and apparently left on the 30th but it hasn't been updated upon arrival in the US or maybe it's still in transit from the UK. Thanks for any info you can give. This waiting is killing me.

I cant comment on how long it will take once it arrives in the US. However, as New Years day is a bank holiday in the UK it would take a little longer than usual to leave the country. 

Ah, did you follow? keep in mind it can take 1-2 business days to begin moving and tracking

Once you have received your tracking number, you can follow its progress on the UK side here:

https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item

Once it has left the UK, you can track it with Royal Mail's partner in your country - in most cases this is your main mail service. For the US, this is USPS, which tracks mail here:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

Guest Netduma Luke

Tracking worked with Royal Mail but nothing on the USPS side has been updated or even seen as valid yet.

That probably means it has landed in the US and will be on the move shortly. 

I would suggest not looking at the tracking lol It only made me mad every time I looked to see nothing was updated. Def will be worth the wait :)

Oh it's going to be agonizing. It might be better if you don't check the tracking. When it hits the US, it'll just sit in the USPS customs facility for days before it moves again. If you follow the progress, it makes the wait worse because of all the stops along the way. But in the end, it's about 8 days from the time it ships.

Yeah once it lands us side you'll have to wait 1-5 days for customs...which is fun...

your customs is evil, last year i sent a bunch of snack basket gifts , customs confiscated and destroyed them,

reason... the trail mix has seeds i kid you not :(

your customs is evil, last year i sent a bunch of snack basket gifts , customs confiscated and destroyed them,

reason... the trail mix has seeds i kid you not :(

If those seeds were to be planted non-indigenous species of plant could grow...the issue with this? It's happened a lot and in general those plant dominate the indigenous life forms due to evolution in a different climate. Examples can be given

Hopefully they update the estimated delivery date, so I plan to be home to sign for it.

Can you pre sign for it? I just left a note on my door and they left it for me.

Can you pre sign for it? I just left a note on my door and they left it for me.

If they don't update my tracking, then I may just leave a note on the door starting Monday.  Thanks for the heads up, you probably wouldn't of help me, had you known I'm a Nebraska fan. =)

If they don't update my tracking, then I may just leave a note on the door starting Monday. Thanks for the heads up, you probably wouldn't of help me, had you known I'm a Nebraska fan. =)

Haha you may have been right about that!

It made it to my local post office, now I wait until Monday.

January 2, 2015 , 12:15 am

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Mine's been like this since Friday.

Archived