Netduma App

Just a demo of a map with the geo-filter size...

Next, will be the basic visuals of the geofilter...and moving the home location.  Once we have that i'll likely demo again and then publish, extra features will come for sure.

How's the app coming?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next, will be the basic visuals of the geofilter...and moving the home location.  Once we have that i'll likely demo again and then publish, extra features will come for sure.

I like Kentucky being the center of the map. LOL

Need to put up some kind of donation for this on the site. I'd pony up some dough to support this and your hard work.

Thanks guys, sorry about the delay! i've been slammed at my office and companies trying to recruit me (google and random companies)...

Anyways, I am doing Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris this moment then I need to get back to this.

Kentucky is the center because it is detecting location (i live in Louisville, KY) :)

Next will be circles being displayed, I also am going to tie the range to the actual router so that it updates but (IMPORTANT) it will only be after a delay of 1 second of no movement on the slider, updating on move is a dangerous game.

Newest Demo:

Notes: Scrapped all the code and started from scratch, moved to class build with ASYNC HTTP REST calls.  In addition, events are used for REST call completion.  This is a much more sustainable coding base to finish on.  From here the only thing left is doing the network processing which I think will take me a day or two.

I'll then need to purchase an Apple Developer License ($99), and then publish this for anyone and everyone.  

99% of this code is reusable and will be able to move to android but that will be my secondary concern.

Sounds like you are close on this, good job abc :)

definitely closer and not feeling as dirty - ie the stink in coding is much less...

As previously stated i need some intel from Iain, and i'll need to write the network monitoring code (some of the more complex algorithm based regex) [it's just counters].

Anyways, thanks for the support fellas

Newest Demo:

Notes: Scrapped all the code and started from scratch, moved to class build with ASYNC HTTP REST calls.  In addition, events are used for REST call completion.  This is a much more sustainable coding base to finish on.  From here the only thing left is doing the network processing which I think will take me a day or two.

I'll then need to purchase an Apple Developer License ($99), and then publish this for anyone and everyone.  

99% of this code is reusable and will be able to move to android but that will be my secondary concern.

Great job abc123.  :)  Thank you very much.

i really like it being fullscreen, looks so much nicer than with a constant navigation-bar

*giggles* it's going to have a topbar soon...then a slide-out sidemenu, this is to allow for all options the router has to offer

Is your app scalable to work on iPad's full screen real estate?  Either way, I'm looking forward to it!  While accessing the router via web interface is better than nothing, I feel like with all the draggable UI stuff in Netduma it makes perfect sense to write an app to help speed things up and lose the jank.

Is your app scalable to work on iPad's full screen real estate?  Either way, I'm looking forward to it!  While accessing the router via web interface is better than nothing, I feel like with all the draggable UI stuff in Netduma it makes perfect sense to write an app to help speed things up and lose the jank.

definitely, just woke from a nap, but it is a universal app meaning it will fit any size device.  

i'll do my next demo on iPad size just to show :)

Archived