Netduma App

So far the Alpha is already a huge time saving convenience to experience. A great companion app to the Netduma R1. Thanks for all of the hard work. Looking forward to the beta!

Thank you for the ALPHA tests and for your feedback!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait, did abc stop doing the ios app?

i thought its almost finished?

either way very surprised that gallagan out of nowhere came up with an ios built!

I don't think abc stop doing an iOS app but he's working on it on his spare time.

Both apps have a different approach, abc's working more on the geo / tweaking side.

It's not my first NETDUMA app, in fact I've made the first one 2 weeks after getting my DUMA, just because I don't want to turn on my computer

to change settings on my DUMA each time I wanna play with my Xbox ;).

So the first app was pretty simple, just a screen with a push button. With one push I was on "LAN MODE" (remember, no profiles at this time :),

"LAN MODE" mean distance to max, no strict mode and download / upload cap to max (pretty much the "Non-Gaming" profile from last update).

Second push and I got the "GAME MODE", 70% on upload / download cap, strict mode enabled, distance to 600km and ping to 50.

Then I've added the "Distance" and "Ping" options, and finally, when BO3 and some "bad"official servers went out, the "hacking" part with the

IP Deny / Allow and the host id decoder (one long night hacking the encode / decode IP-ID stuff by the way, hum the NETDUMA TEAM ;).

Here is a video capture of the old app (on vimeo, sorry the app was in french).

I'm not really "out of nowhere" ;) Like abc, I was just working on it on my spare time and now, with the 1.03.6g update, it's just more easier.

So I'm just ready to share :)

Peace

(Sorry for my frenglish, it's 02:24 in the morning)

-------

NETDUMA iOS / Android (soon)

Be part of it with BETA testing: http://netduma.agence-gallagan.com

Follow NETDUMA app on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/netduma_app

See it in action on Vimeohttps://vimeo.com/netdumaapp

• Administrators

Will just reiterate please do not make it seem like an official app for legal reasons. 

Your app in 2015, we definitely do not endorse in any way. Specifically because you change an ID into an IP address. The whole point of the ID system is so that people don't have the IPs to be able to use them for malicious purposes.

Will just reiterate please do not make it seem like an official app for legal reasons. 

Your app in 2015, we definitely do not endorse in any way. Specifically because you change an ID into an IP address. The whole point of the ID system is so that people don't have the IPs to be able to use them for malicious purposes.

No problem at all, just tell me what you need to make the app more "non official" ;)

About the 2015 app, this is exactly why I've never distributed this version.

I'm on your side here guys by the way...

Peace

• Administrators

No problem at all, just tell me what you need to make the app more "non official" ;)

About the 2015 app, this is exactly why I've never distributed this version.

I'm on your side here guys by the way...

Peace

Ok, just changed my signature, the vimeo page and the Twitter account title show now "NETDUMA UNOFFICIAL APP".

I will also change the app name when I'll get one ;)

Peace

Glad you didn't distribute it for that reason thank you! Great yeah thats good :) 

I know you're on our side, you wouldn't be doing an app otherwise. :) Do have to cover ourselves legally though. 

Glad you didn't distribute it for that reason thank you! Great yeah thats good :)

I know you're on our side, you wouldn't be doing an app otherwise. :) Do have to cover ourselves legally though. 

And now it's DUMATiC ;)

Yep! Installrapp send you an email each time I made an update.

Weird, no emails from installrapp since the last alpha build:

Release Notes:
  • Bug fix when theres no warning (system profiles) in custom profiles

• Now you can use this alpha with a password protected DUMA ;) (Thanks soakes76)

• More progress bars

• More error screens

Version Details

Version: 0.0.228

Build: 0.0.228.0

Size: 11.05 MB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived