Hi everybody!

DrDusty

For starters I would like to thank the team at Netduma for being so helpful helping me set up the router again. You all have been wonderful. 

My name is Dustin. I dabble around with a lot of games from various genres, but I mainly play call of duty. I'm also currently trying to grind FFXIV, but my friend who I was doing that is planning on getting elder scrolls online and stopping that. Maybe I'll join him, maybe I wont. But anyway, I hope to be a good member of this community and I hope that my netduma keeps working exceptionally. I haven't recorded much of my netduma experience thus far, but I believe this is the first time I've ever gotten 5 kills with a BAL without having to reload. The hit detection has been amazing thus far:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/WorldStarD/video/4493959

My next step is to pick out an avatar haha. I'll see you all around!

-Dustin

• Administrators

Hey Dustin! Welcome to the forums, glad to see its all going so well and that was a nice clip too! If you have any questions let us know. I played the elder scrolls beta and wasn't a fan but I imagine its much better now :)

• Administrators

Hey Dusty, welcome to the forum mate. Please stick around even if its not support related. We've got an awesome community here! 

Archived