High Packet Loss

Morning 

I now have 100 % packet loss according to my XB1 ,   gaming is not possible .  I pulled the ethernet and plugged it back into my sky router

to check and that was fine , plugged Ethernet back into to my netduma router and 100% loss again

Please note everything was fine yesterday  .  I have unplugged all devices at the mains and plugged back in but no change

Thanks 

Hmm im not too sure on this one. Double nat maybe?

What is your router setup?

Is the Duma in DMZ or the modems firewall off.

Maybe double check the Duma settings are correct. Correct prioritization, correct bandwidth entered. decent d/load and u/load allowed for the xbox.

hi  everything is set up correctly and worked perfectly yesterday  .   nat is open and bandwidth and priority are all okay with good up and down speeds

just hope the duma is not fried already ... in saying that the wirelss is working on mobiles so the duma is still working ? 

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi, if the issue still persists please let me know. It sounds strange because 100% packet loss would mean you can't connect.

I noticed this with my other xbox1 the other night when I did the network test. It's wireless and one room away from the router and it said 100% packet loss as well. Just tried it on my wired one and it says the same thing. Seems to be functioning fine, I've never seen this before though. It also doesn't show the latency anymore in the test, it used to show 17ms or so. My PC is wired directly into the router as well and on pingtest.net it shows no packet loss to the few servers I tried out.

Edit: It appears other people are having similar problems on the xbox forums, must be an xbox problem. 

Archived