Version 1.02.6

Guest Netduma_Iain

I've noticed recently that I've only been getting in games with the large white circle. I've been reporting as "game server" as instructed. Should I continue to do so after .6 update?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma Luke

why can't i see the host anymore after upgrading to 1.02.6?

I think I know what may be causing this. Do you have admin rights or are you on the standard version? 

Guest Netduma Luke

Just wanted to thank all the devs for your hard work over the holidays to get these updates rolled out. Takes allot of ambition and hard work. very much appreciated. I can see your product being the Router of the Future we needed years ago...... thanks again

Thank you for the kind words mate. Iain is taking a well deserved night off but I know this will mean a lot to him.

Guest Netduma Luke

don't know, standard i think.

I think you have been playing on AW dedicated servers which you may not be able to see. 

If you're happy to, enable strict mode. You'll experience more lobby booting but I think you'll see more unique player hosts.

i play with 'strict mode' enabled all the time.

I only see pre game(lobby) host. when the game starts the host disappears. Before this firmware update on the 1.02.2 firmware a had hosts showing every game.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Jakob and happy new year.

Luke is correct you're most likely on a dedicated server which the router currently doesn't show. I'll make sure in the next patch you can see them as well. In the mean time if you'd like Admin mode let me know and I'll pm you

Hi Jakob and happy new year.

Luke is correct you're most likely on a dedicated server which the router currently doesn't show. I'll make sure in the next patch you can see them as well. In the mean time if you'd like Admin mode let me know and I'll pm you

I would like to have admin mode. Thanks

I have kept testing it, I have it set up to like about 800km strict mode off, I have got booted from allot of matches that are half way and it ruins the game, also when I go back to the pre game lobby, I am getting booted when I wanted to stay in that lobby.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sure I'll pm you admin details.

Macabi sounds like something has changed in Flordia, are you available later today? I'd like to help you in the chat room.

I'm not getting host circles anymore. I'm not using the strict mode. Sometimes i get kicked after the game and end up alone.

Also experiencing more laggy games (rage quit). I don't know what the ping to the host is when i'm playing.

If i got above 50 ping i quit that game. If the ping is 25-30 i want to save the host. 

Just wanted to share :)

(cod:aw)

Guest Netduma Fraser

I'm not getting host circles anymore. I'm not using the strict mode. Sometimes i get kicked after the game and end up alone.

Also experiencing more laggy games (rage quit). I don't know what the ping to the host is when i'm playing.

If i got above 50 ping i quit that game. If the ping is 25-30 i want to save the host. 

If you zoom out, can you see the host? I suspect I know why this is that youre not seeing hosts. Have you tried strict mode at all?

i woes testing new patch on cod ghost on psr and i notice that to that i didnt se the hosts sometimes they showed up befor the match sometimes few of them bot when the game starts it always go away so i dont know the host

If you zoom out, can you see the host? I suspect I know why this is that youre not seeing hosts. Have you tried strict mode at all?

I tried to zoom out and i still cant see the host. I have not tried strict mode yet...will that fix it? I'll try... :)

Archived