Impaired by a good connection! Hit detection is BAD!

Duma team, 
I've been asking you to help us find a way to get a better detection of hit on the BO4 PS4.
After a lot of test studies, we've seen that the problem is not in the drowning of data,
 there are people who have internets and pings and clearly they take much longer to die.

Of course with a good internet and a better ping you die faster and suffer more in the BO4 match.

I have to ask for alternatives to circumvent this lag compensation in COD.
Because it does not help to have an excellent router and be harmed by the game!

Remembering that I am from Brazil and here we only have 1 dedicated server.
 We can not choose others. because US servers get pinged above 150.

It is sad that situation when we invest more, but we are massacred by the game.
Enemies who do not spend 1 $ kill faster and always seem to be 1 second ahead.
I come here to ask everyone in the community who has any real tip, or solution to this problem of lag compensation, to help and share a solution.

• Administrators

The problem for you unfortunately is your location. You can't really experiment with servers like those in the US or Europe, so the Geo-Filter will ensure you always get Brazil. Then the other aspects will be local congestion and your ISP. Do you know what your base ping is and how stable it is when nothing is happening on the network? If this is high and fluctuates a lot then QoS will keep your local network making it worse but can't fix that. I'd suggest you find out by doing a PingPlotter test directly from the modem first and see what results you get, post them here and we can take a look.

Can you not place yourself over a connection further away and force a connection there? I know you say that it’s a higher MS ping but maybe that will yield better results than being massacred by local lobbies? Typically speaking it doesn’t help, but I have been wrecked by people with solid 2 bar connections before so...I guess as long as the ping is stable it might help. Also perhaps being in a party of players rather than solo. Even when I’ve had worse connections being in a party always seemed to give me more benefit than not. That probably still holds true of groups of people with good connections. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/03/2019 at 16:09, bbursley said:

Você não pode se colocar em uma conexão mais distante e forçar uma conexão lá? Eu sei que você diz que é um ping MS mais alto, mas talvez isso trará melhores resultados do que ser massacrado por lobbies locais? Normalmente falando isso não ajuda, mas eu tenho sido destruído por pessoas com conexões sólidas de 2 barras antes, então ... Eu acho que, desde que o ping seja estável, pode ajudar. Talvez também estar em uma festa de jogadores ao invés de solo. Mesmo quando eu tive piores conexões em uma festa, sempre parecia me dar mais benefícios do que não. Isso provavelmente ainda é válido para grupos de pessoas com boas conexões. 

unfortunately, when I select US servers that are the closest the ping is between 160-200 is very bad.

I would like if it makes any difference the packages sent from 1492 I can change, if the DNS makes any difference, this play with good conxção in Brazil

2 hours ago, realistaplayer said:

unfortunately, when I select US servers that are the closest the ping is between 160-200 is very bad.

I would like if it makes any difference the packages sent from 1492 I can change, if the DNS makes any difference, this play with good conxção in Brazil

No. Dns and MTU is not have any effect on latency. Not as far as gaming is concerned. If your MTU was incorrect as in more than what your isp network uses then you might have issues in some way. But typically the router can detect the MTU anyways.

• Administrators
On 3/30/2019 at 1:26 AM, realistaplayer said:

Best thing to do is use the Ping Assist as a ping filter, and gradually increase it to find the lowest possible ping for hosts you can play on. See the bottom half of this guide: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000087579--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-ping-assist

DNS / MTU make no difference to ping.