Uncaught ReferenceError: start_cycle is not defined

• Netduma Staff

Hi, welcome to the forum! Off the top of my head, here's a few things to try:

- Try a different browser / device

- Clear your browser cache / cookies

- Hard refresh the page using Alt + F5

- Reboot the router

You could also try unpinning the panel from elsewhere in DumaOS. You should go through the feature pages and try to find a filled-in Pin icon; that will be the panel in question, and you might be able to unpin it from there.

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend a factory reset to get the Dashboard back to the default settings. I hope this helps :)

• 2 years later...

Hi all, sorry for taking onto this post, but I have the same error code on the dash board. However I dont think its related to Bitlocker. In the geo filter tab I clicked on a player to display the info, and then pinned it by accident so that it appeared in the dashboard. I later removed it from the geo filter tab by turning on Auto Ping host. 

Therefore I cant find a way to remove this non populating tile from the dashboard, Does anyone know how to remove it please? without a factory reset?

Thank you

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

Hi all, sorry for taking onto this post, but I have the same error code on the dash board. However I dont think its related to Bitlocker. In the geo filter tab I clicked on a player to display the info, and the pinned it by accident so that it appeared in the dashboard. I later removed it from the geo filter tab by turning on Auto Ping host. 

Therefore I cant find a way to remove this non populating tile from the dashboard, Does anyone know how to remove it please? without a factory reset?

Thank you

Hey, welcome to the forum!

That shouldn't have been possible. I think you only have two options here:

a) Get the exact same server again and manually ping it - this should allow it to load on the dashboard for you to then unpin it
b) Factory reset

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

That shouldn't have been possible. I think you only have two options here:

a) Get the exact same server again and manually ping it - this should allow it to load on the dashboard for you to then unpin it
b) Factory reset

Thanks for the reply. How would it not be possible? I pinned the Ping details, and then removed the tile from the geo filter tab, and turned on auto ping, which appeared back in its original place where the ping tile once was.   I have no idea which which server I selected TBH, it was a few days ago.

so option A is a no go.  Option b ---- erghh, thats a pain, as other users are working from home, all different hours. I assume a factory reset will take the router offline? If so it will cause too much disruption.  I will live with the error for now, it doesn't seem to effect performance, more just an annoyance.  Thanks though.

• Administrators

Sorry, I mean I get how it happened but we should have prevented that error/issue from occurring by removing the panel automatically. 

It would go offline briefly for about 5 minutes while it completes the process and you go through the setup wizard again. Yeah it will just affect the dashboard so if you're fine with that until you can do a reset then it won't negatively impact you.