Within VPN setup log there is a line that says

(WARNING this configuration may cache passwords in memory - use the Auth-no cache option to prevent this.) 

How do I do this? 

I also created a backup of the router configuration and the file that is saved to my computer windows gives me warning that type of file may cause harm to computer. 

hi. 

PIA works perfectly fine on this router as I was a member until December with them. I don't know how to sort your log out as that is for Netduma to respond to but if you have your router set to login with username and password and you changed it from the default then nobody can access that information apart from yourself.

• Administrators
20 hours ago, crunkjuice1 said:

Within VPN setup log there is a line that says

(WARNING this configuration may cache passwords in memory - use the Auth-no cache option to prevent this.) 

How do I do this? 

I also created a backup of the router configuration and the file that is saved to my computer windows gives me warning that type of file may cause harm to computer. 

This warning is in the VPN config log right? I think what you need to do is manually add Auth-no cache as a line to your openVpn config file. But in reality there's no real reason to do this if you're comfortable with the security of your PC (i.e. it's your PC)

You can ignore the warning message - it's just a sensible alert on your PC, but if you downloaded the config file from the VPN provider, it will be fine.