I cant login to dumaos r1

NordlanderD

Hello NordlanderD, welcome to the forum.

The default username and password are:

User: admin

Password: password

The recommended browser to use and more optimal is Chrome.

I hope you can get access, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

a greeting

connect your pc directly to the router via ethernet cable and reboot router. Once fully rebooted go to cmd promt and type ipconfig. Find the gateway address and then go to your browser, clear cache and then enter the gateway address and you should be in the router gui. The default router gateway ip is 192.168.888.1

10 hours ago, titofuenla said:

Hello NordlanderD, welcome to the forum.

The default username and password are:

User: admin

Password: password

The recommended browser to use and more optimal is Chrome.

I hope you can get access, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

a greeting

Hi Thanks.

I have tested these.  I get this message, Authorization Required.

1 hour ago, BIG__DOG said:

connect your pc directly to the router via ethernet cable and reboot router. Once fully rebooted go to cmd promt and type ipconfig. Find the gateway address and then go to your browser, clear cache and then enter the gateway address and you should be in the router gui. The default router gateway ip is 192.168.888.1

Hi,. My Pc is connected by cable. I have internet and erverything works except i cant log in. i heard the beep both times. 

• Administrators

Are you typing 'password' in English? Often find non-English speaking users have Google Chrome Translate enabled and then type in the local language equivalent e.g. Passwort or Lösenord. You should write it in English (password)

17 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Are you typing 'password' in English? Often find non-English speaking users have Google Chrome Translate enabled and then type in the local language equivalent e.g. Passwort or Lösenord. You should write it in English (password)

hi, yes i typing password.

• Administrators

Ok, could you take small object, like a paper clip, and push the reset button down at the back of the router. You will need to hold it down for a few seconds - all the lights should blink on and then off again.

Then wait for the reset to complete. After this try 'admin' and 'password' again. If you are trying to connect wireless, then the new WiFi password will be 'netdumar1'

On 2/19/2019 at 11:30 AM, Netduma Admin said:

Ok, could you take small object, like a paper clip, and push the reset button down at the back of the router. You will need to hold it down for a few seconds - all the lights should blink on and then off again.

Then wait for the reset to complete. After this try 'admin' and 'password' again. If you are trying to connect wireless, then the new WiFi password will be 'netdumar1'

Hi, it did not work, try admin - password, admin netdumar1, netdumar1-netdumar1, admin-admin. Heard the beep agin end the lights blink on and of.

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did this occur immediately after upgrading from the original R1 firmware or did you change in while on DumaOS?

no I had Os for months. The internet company did maintenance last week. Try to log in after that and it did not work .????