XR500 for black ops 4

Enrik

hi.

Don't rely on dsl reports, it is not 100% accurate. The best option is to use pingplotter which will test your ping and line status. 

WOS sliders should be set 70/70 as a base line but should be adjusted to suite your connection as everyone's is different. 

Ping cannot be lowered, your base ping is your base ping. A change of ISP or a fixed fault on your line are the only ways to get a better ping.

Download/upload is linked to qos so you would have to be more specific for an answer on that question.

Geo filter is preferential as you can either rely on ping assist or geo filter radius. Here is the guide for the geo filter, you can find other guides on here also.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter 

Hope this helped and please let us know if you need further assistance.

Oh I see

well I tried with dsl reports and like I was saying I didn’t get to see much difference regarding the internet connection .

QOS I tried 70-70 and following up always del report I found out that upload goes pretty good on 52, but download there s no right numbers for it . 

Basically what I was trying to do with the net Duma , I wanted to remove that delay that I have during the game and get the game to be more smooth . Since I can not have a lower ping , what can I do to make sure to don’t have delay when I shoot . 

• Netduma Staff
6 hours ago, Enrik said:

Oh I see

well I tried with dsl reports and like I was saying I didn’t get to see much difference regarding the internet connection .

QOS I tried 70-70 and following up always del report I found out that upload goes pretty good on 52, but download there s no right numbers for it . 

Basically what I was trying to do with the net Duma , I wanted to remove that delay that I have during the game and get the game to be more smooth . Since I can not have a lower ping , what can I do to make sure to don’t have delay when I shoot . 

Hi Enrik - in addition to what Big Dog said, where are you located? You might be able to get a lower game ping using the Geo-Filter depending on how the servers are supported in your area.

SO yeah I live in Western Australia Perth and black ops servers are in Sydney . I usually play with a ping that goes between 72 to 78 but my friends in Sydney play with ping that goes between 28-40 ..

for me it’s quite hard sometimes to play properly just because of this small delay in the game .. 

what to do in this situation ?

• Administrators

Move to Sydney! /s

The problem you have is the nearest servers to you are on the East Coast, so the ping will always be worse for you.

One extreme thing you could try is to force a P2P connection by using Ping Assist as a Ping Filter. It may not work though - and you might be waiting a fair old while to get a game. But you could give it a try - see the bottom half of this guide: http://support.netduma.com/solution/articles/16000087579--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-ping-assist-step-2-1- 

(Make sure you reboot BO4 after making any changes to the Geo-Filter - the game gets confused otherwise!)

Edit: set Ping Assist to about 40ms and see if that forces a better connection